RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I always wonder what family reunions / events and holidays are like for people like Paris.

My father might legitimately put hands on me if he saw me on TV continuously spinning for Donald Trump.
no one would put hands on me because i wouldn't be invited if i did some shyt like that.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
We are witnessing systematic racism right in front of our eyes and Paris somehow is juelzing this???

How does he sleep at night :picard:
You know, that is how I feel about every single fukking person who goes on tv and supports this shytbag. I understand the perception, and unfortunately more than not, the reality in this country is that the majority of white people are racist, and as long as they don’t drop the N bomb on hidden camera, everyone should just never speak of it, but I look at all these fukking a$$holes that ignore it, or suddenly act surprised as complete and total fukking shytbags. If you aren’t a decent enough person to speak up, no matter how “uncomfortable” it makes you, or are worried about how you are “perceived” by otherwhite people, then you are just as fukking awful as the grand wizard or whatever else high ranking officers those white power groups are. Calling people out on being shytty people doesn’t make you a hero, either, it’s what you should do.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p2cehryyHi1ub73spo1_500.jpg

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
You know, that is how I feel about every single fukking person who goes on tv and supports this shytbag. I understand the perception, and unfortunately more than not, the reality in this country is that the majority of white people are racist, and as long as they don’t drop the N bomb on hidden camera, everyone should just never speak of it, but I look at all these fukking a$$holes that ignore it, or suddenly act surprised as complete and total fukking shytbags. If you aren’t a decent enough person to speak up, no matter how “uncomfortable” it makes you, or are worried about how you are “perceived” by otherwhite people, then you are just as fukking awful as the grand wizard or whatever else high ranking officers those white power groups are. Calling people out on being shytty people doesn’t make you a hero, either, it’s what you should do.

Agree, another example of white people not standing up is when that a$$hole said that Black people react worse to weed due to genetics and these idiots just sitting around like hat type of mindset is normal especially coming from an elected official ... no one grab their nuts and out him in his place...if “good” whites did this in unitiy they may be able to stomp these fukkers out of the society

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
there won't be an fcc by the time this admin is over anyways

:mjlol:
Yeah, wouldn’t be surprised if Ajai was assasinated on some “Law Abiding Citizen” shyt (great fukking movie) and they are gonna have to hot potato that fukking job in the future.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Paris Dennard is a nauseating human being.

Anderson Cooper is pressing Pence's former VP, I have never seen so many Juelz attempts, shut him down everytime.

'I wasn't there, I can't attest to the veracity of that statement..."

"Well, I stand with the President in that we need to overhaul immigration..."

"Well, I think what he meant to say was..."