RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@DonKnock I just saw that I had you on "ignore" for some reason. I think this is why I wasn't getting notifications when you dap me. I never even knew that ignore option existed when you click on a username. I must have clicked it by accident.:francis:
:ohhh: Not gonna lie I racked my brain hard to try and figure that out.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Not gonna lie I racked my brain hard to try and figure that out.
Now that I think about it, this is the first post I seen from you in months. It all makes sense now. :why:

Have you made posts in this thread since I first brought it up 4 months ago? :ohhh:

I never put anyone on ignore so I never knew what the signs were. :snoop:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lol, yoooo, Terry Mcaulife (sp) just said if Trump got in his space at the debates like he did Hillary, you’d have to pick Trump up off the floor, and it wouldn’t be hard at all. Be president, and have people on tv telling everyone you have a glass jaw, and your hands are trash, brehs

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is a fact, too, word to my name. Racism is back, out in the open, and a lot of my fellow white people are gonna trip over themselves trying to get out in front of this with a “fukk Yeah!!!”. It is so fukking disgusting, and he is gonna turn this into a win. Smh

I’m not sure, I can only speak for myself, and I have been ringing the alarm, and getting far more aggressive, angry/hostile with folks I come across that accept, or even ignore this behavior. I can only do what I can do. I could probably do more, and when I am able to strike a better balance in my crazy life between tending to my wife at the nursing home, my daughter in her senior year of school, my job, and hopefully get out to do more grass roots and help educate the unaware. This fukking administration, and the current state of the Republican Party is enough to drive me mad. I want to get on some real hostile shyt, but my family depends on me not to go to jail, too. I desperately do want to make a difference, though. Any suggestions?

and the black delegation chooses...@fact