RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Its so stressful being black, man.

Put this in context:

MOST OF US dont even care and we expect Trump to say this. It doesn't shock us. And it should.

Thats how fukking bad things are for us.

And yet every day, we get up and try to shrug it off and move on...

Does anyone really think White people could last a day in our shoes?

tenor.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is a fact, too, word to my name. Racism is back, out in the open, and a lot of my fellow white people are gonna trip over themselves trying to get out in front of this with a “fukk Yeah!!!”. It is so fukking disgusting, and he is gonna turn this into a win. Smh

He going to get a lot of folk fukked up and it won’t be black folk :demonic:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So what are the progressive liberals white men are going to do about racism being out in te open now?
I’m not sure, I can only speak for myself, and I have been ringing the alarm, and getting far more aggressive, angry/hostile with folks I come across that accept, or even ignore this behavior. I can only do what I can do. I could probably do more, and when I am able to strike a better balance in my crazy life between tending to my wife at the nursing home, my daughter in her senior year of school, my job, and hopefully get out to do more grass roots and help educate the unaware. This fukking administration, and the current state of the Republican Party is enough to drive me mad. I want to get on some real hostile shyt, but my family depends on me not to go to jail, too. I desperately do want to make a difference, though. Any suggestions?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well.... there’s a thread in the coli talking about black kids taking illegal immigrants supermarket jobs and that was being given loads of high praise and daps so I am not going to say want I want to say.

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

I will say this though, don’t fake fukking outrage when you have been tacitly nodding your head all along and agreeing on Trump’s immigration policies then get upset because Trump tacks on the word shythole to the argument.

What’s the excuse again? These people take your places and your jobs. The same excuse white people used to keep AAs out of schools and work but yet some AAs don’t see the utter hypocrisy of that argument. :mjpls:

Stay nodding with you klansman buddy and fukk all the way off. You know who you are.:mjpls:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I’m not sure, I can only speak for myself, and I have been ringing the alarm, and getting far more aggressive, angry/hostile with folks I come across that accept, or even ignore this behavior. I can only do what I can do. I could probably do more, and when I am able to strike a better balance in my crazy life between tending to my wife at the nursing home, my daughter in her senior year of school, my job, and hopefully get out to do more grass roots and help educate the unaware. This fukking administration, and the current state of the Republican Party is enough to drive me mad. I want to get on some real hostile shyt, but my family depends on me not to go to jail, too. I desperately do want to make a difference, though. Any suggestions?

Well, the Democrats growing a pair will be a great start (not taking about Maxine Al and them)....my God!!...besides the current fire, they let the republicans stomp Hilary day and night and she is suppose to be theirs truly

When the White Democrats leaders are going to say enough is enough and take action? They are so fukking lazy with it too....they don’t have much of a base to begin with b/c they abandon southern states and unions...the current environment is showing that they ain’t worth shyt and will continue to be outmaneuvered by the rethugs