RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
9nicWwW.png

RssoN1v.png

this is his tell. folds his arms like a bytch when he knows he's being exposed. ole molly shannon falling into folding chairs ass bytch:scust:

Edit:

tenor.gif

:russ:

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Read the Manafort indictments.

Deripaska actually initially "sued" for his money in 2014.

Then the case gets dropped/forgotten/etc.

Then Manafort joins the campaign FOR FREE asking to be "whole" with Deripaska via leveraging access to Trump Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

Manafort gets indicted.

Deripaska goes back to trying to get his money via a lawsuit in 2018.

AKA....Deripaska was trying to get his money however he could and is trying to mask it in "lawsuits" to cover the fact they're washing money.

Mind you, the lawsuit was filed in the fukking Cayman Islands :mjlol:

gotcha, so i was remembering some, didnt occur to me that it was money laundering
but ofcourse it was
or manafort wouldnt still be breathing

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We should save that kind of severe accusation for later, closer to proof being had. I think it's irresponsible to push that kind of theory, it throws too much unsubstantiated info into a conversation that has so much already. Not that I think it is anywhere near implausible, given his background.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We should save that kind of severe accusation for later, closer to proof being had. I think it's irresponsible to push that kind of theory, it throws too much unsubstantiated info into a conversation that has so much already. Not that I think it is anywhere near implausible, given his background.

Has she been wrong about anything yet? I feel her source is A++ which it deals with this

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Teetotaler billionaires? :francis:

That weirdo is into some STRANGE shyt.

You dont drink or smoke?

But you buying beauty pageants? :conceitedsideeye:

Aiiiiight my G. We know how this one ends :50CentUMad:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No doubt about any of it....He is a caricature of sleaze, and sexual depravity, exploitation, manipulation, I mean just look at what he said about his friends wife....I am sure he took pride in sleeping with the youngest models, or youngest girls, period. I just don't think it should be made without some semblance of proof. Only because it gives the right the false moral high ground, and there is already so much here, so many moving pieces.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
No doubt about any of it....He is a caricature of sleaze, and sexual depravity, exploitation, manipulation, I mean just look at what he said about his friends wife....I am sure he took pride in sleeping with the youngest models, or youngest girls, period. I just don't think it should be made without some semblance of proof. Only because it gives the right the false moral high ground, and there is already so much here, so many moving pieces.
You damned right. I’d be completely surprised if he wasn’t implicated in this type of shyt.