RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Before the Papadopoulos drunken leak to the Australians, we had no way to PROVE the dossier wasn't the source of the FBI investigation initially. It was reported that the FBI had the investigation going long before the dossier started and that the dossier merely confirmed what the FBI already knew.

Schindler had always said that when he did his own research on the dossier and hit up former associates and experts, they never could verify some aspects of it because of how Deza is often finding its way into the document.

He's just trying to raise the dialogue around the topic and to force people to think more critically about how intelligence reports are done

thats fine, but the way he is saying implies that its all bullshyt
and Steele just got got
hes muddying the waters

this bullshyt isnt "forcing people to think more critically about how intelligence reports are done"
this is a country where tens of millions of people were too fukking stupid to not be sucked in by Cheeto, theyre barely smart enough to cross the street alone nevermind to be enlightened by reading on twitter about the intricacies of data collection and confirmation.

he's muddying the waters by repeating this nonsense again and again

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Trump did mention that, alongside DACA, he wanted border security, the end of so-called chain migration (when relatives legally in the U.S. sponsor family members who immigrate) and the end to the diversity visa lottery program.

This dude a monster.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Trump did mention that, alongside DACA, he wanted border security, the end of so-called chain migration (when relatives legally in the U.S. sponsor family members who immigrate) and the end to the diversity visa lottery program.

This dude a monster.
+ kicking out 50,000 Haitians, just announced plans to kick 200,000 El Salvador refugees out within the next 2 years including those who have been here 17 years with careers and children, other countries same deal, all the various travel ban attempts

All part of their multi-pronged strategy to try to fight changing demographics and keep America White

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wilson pulling no punches.:russ:

e597bfc27e90587d428a0a2ef01f6bad.png
Bannon been getting that work last two days. Even Nicolle Wallace went in today.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
These fukking b*stards. :heh:

I canceled my subscription with SiriusXM like two weeks ago because they allowed Bannon on air.

I understand having to cancel due to the Bannon shyt but there's better channels than that shyt on The Patriot Channel

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I never listened to that channel.

I only listen to it if some Trump fukkery went down(Indictments,Amnesty,The Book etc.)like I do on FOX News....I saw ya name drop Joe Madison:myman:I listen to him,John Fugelsang and Mark Thompson everyday along wit the Music Channels

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
"Arrival"

They just love changing history to act like Africans were settlers. Also the US didn't exist 400 years ago. Just bad all-around but I expect nothing less from c00ns like this and the Trump klan.

Bet Trump believes AA's 'arrived' into America like
tenor.gif