RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

My granddad is a retired general. He said he's concerned that McMaster is gunning for a 4th star before he retires and would pretty much do anything to get there. This would be surprise.

On a side note, he doesn't fukk with Colin Powell. Said he didn't help black dudes trying to come up through the ranks. :mjpls:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think so, it’s Chris’s first episode of one on one
Yeah, after tonight, Mooch will be out again. He really is a fukking moron, hanger on, and does not do a good job of getting his point across. This show is gonna get slaughtered, CNN should just work out some kind of deal and broadcast Baechel, lol

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Yeah, after tonight, Mooch will be out again. He really is a fukking moron, hanger on, and does not do a good job of getting his point across. This show is gonna get slaughtered, CNN should just work out some kind of deal and broadcast Baechel, lol
I think this is a limited special that will air for a couple of weeks, should be going back to 2 hrs of AC 360.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I need a friend like scaramucci :heh:

Dudes like that never take losses
I get the persona is so far off from everyone else Trump has that it is somewhat appealing, but he is actually a moron. He literally takes nothing but losses, so I don’t know if you are being serious or not, if you are taking a piss, apologies.
I was just thinking about the dynamic of being friends with people in Trump’s circle, and I immediately thought of Miller. Would any of you, for selfish reasons, like sports fans, be friends with Miller because he could probably get you into any sort of even you ever wanted to go to? Like, when I was a young man, and the only thing in the world that I cared about was that liqueur, that perico, chasing women, and the Celtics, would I be friends with someone like that, just to have access to all those things? Maybe, but, if we are playing these games, I would also reserve the right to go back in time and slap the dog shyt out myself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I get the persona is so far off from everyone else Trump has that it is somewhat appealing, but he is actually a moron. He literally takes nothing but losses, so I don’t know if you are being serious or not, if you are taking a piss, apologies.
I was just thinking about the dynamic of being friends with people in Trump’s circle, and I immediately thought of Miller. Would any of you, for selfish reasons, like sports fans, be friends with Miller because he could probably get you into any sort of even you ever wanted to go to? Like, when I was a young man, and the only thing in the world that I cared about was that liqueur, that perico, chasing women, and the Celtics, would I be friends with someone like that, just to have access to all those things? Maybe, but, if we are playing these games, I would also reserve the right to go back in time and slap the dog shyt out myself.
Uhhhh I'll be honest

Before 2017, Scaramucci was known as this big talking, albeit really successful Wall Street mover and shaker.

He hosted these well known SALT Conferences as well

Dude is actually who Trump thinks he is.

Scaramucci is just smart enough to persuade people to take him in. He's the definition of cosmopolitan.