RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cheeto is remaking the pubs in his own image.
wait for him to continue to bash incumbents and endorse crazies
ie Kelly Ward and Joe arpaio

i would enjoy several alabama repeats
:mjgrin:
The problem is the party is so thoroughly compromised that they’ll help him every step of the way.

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Brehs why was the FBI sitting on their hands when all the bs was going down? Even Steele thought they might be compromised. Cheeto's run should have been deaded when he was on the campaign trail if they had a person on the inside. Why wait until he won the election? They made their job harder than it had to be. Hate to say it but I think we are a long way from the finish line something just smells funny to me.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Brehs why was the FBI sitting on their hands when all the bs was going down? Even Steele thought they might be compromised. Cheeto's run should have been deaded when he was on the campaign trail if they had a person on the inside. Why wait until he won the election? They made their job harder than it had to be. Hate to say it but I think we are a long way from the finish line something just smells funny to me.
Probably because Comey didn't want Hillary to be president and knew he could get Trump later :troll:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Question of the decade!

All involve spent a lot time and resources committing potential crimes...if the public knows this information imagine what the FBI has and yet no charges

I feel like Obama dropped the ball here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Every

Thing

Trump

Touches

DIES

sad_face.gif

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Russia has a conglomerate embedded in the US...and now in the highest most powerful position in the world I truly don’t want to believe that our intel agencies are not aware or just looking the other way...perhaps is by design...this is embarrassing to say the least.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Class...you know I’m ODD obsession w Trump’s golf courses and local taxes?
Turns out Fusion GPS was ALSO interested.
Why?
You can find A LOT of info in property tax records and yes Sept/Oct 2015 Golf “engagement” appears to be when Fusion took a hard turn to Russia

Last edited: