RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
GRASSLEY IS PISSED :whew:

This response is incredibly typical. Of course they would make this about other potential witnesses, ongoing investigation, blah blah blah but not once have they addressed the fact that the witness - Simpson in this case - asked for the private testimony to be publicized.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Page 87/88/89 :wow:

Q:So with regard to selecting Mr. Steele
14 specifically to do the Russia -- to do work on
15 Candidate Trump's ties to Russia, do you believe
16 based on his experience and background that
17 Mr. Steele would have been aware of the potential
18 in his discussions with these people that he could
19 be fed this information?

A. When Chris -- I don't believe it, I know
21 it. When Chris briefs in a sort of more formal
22 setting, which I've seen, you know, when he
23 introduces himself -- you know, he was the lead
24 Russianist for MI6.=

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
a dem shows some testicular fortitude!
:obama:
goood for her
they repeatedly lie cheat sneak and steal
the least thing dems could do is be bold
Yeah, and she needed that win. She was being pushed out by younger progs, and there was all the talk about Steymer trying to primary her. I know he decided this week he wasn’t going to, maybe this was part of the desicion, the Dems maybe are negotiating with their donors like the R’s do.
Watching the press briefing, how much manbearpig hates Cosmopolitan Jim is immeasurable

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Editor in Chief of Mother Jones is calling out MSM for completely fukking failing on reporting Trump-Russia.

Remember, David Corn had THE pre-eminent piece saying the dossier existed and was shunned for it:

STEELE WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE SOURCE INSIDE THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WHO MIGHT BE KILLED!!!!

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up