RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Also remember that many of these ventures are just money laundering schemes and what he's able to offer to the property owners is an attractive proposition. Let's say you own a large resort that also contains 100 condo units. Trump would be able to offer you not only visibility but that a certain percentage of your units will be sold. He then has 100 units to offer to his Russian friends as a way to stash their money. Trump gets his management fees. Property owner has a sold out building. Russians have a new place to park their cash. Everyone wins.
This is really what the Trump Organization, post near bankruptcy in the 90's, is really about.

Licensing/property management/money laundering.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is really what the Trump Organization, post near bankruptcy in the 90's, is really about.

Licensing/property management/money laundering.
No banks would lend this sack a shyt any money and in 2008 he was dead and stinkin. These schemes are what kept him afloat

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No banks would lend this sack a shyt any money and in 2008 he was dead and stinkin. These schems are what kept him afloat
No banks except Deutsche, who are so desperate to make up the revenue gap from their deteriorating investment banking business, that that they are lending to anybody with a pulse.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hh2h5C3.gif

eF9bxVO.gif

WE HAVE THE FUSION GPS TESTIMONY!!!

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...D915E97709D2F.simpson-transcript-redacted.pdf

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I clown him for this too, but I'll admit even then I'm still surprised by how many properties he's involved in even if he doesn't have a stake in the property. Trump Org has hella debt though. He wouldn't survive without the fame because it is the fame that has helped him continue to get opportunities all over the world.
That is something that boggles my mind, it is something his supporters actually believe. Trump was a great self promoter but a horrible business man, everything about him is is a facade, there is no substance. It's not like it's a secret, why didn't the media pounce on this, why did the Republicans pounce on this during the primaries, why didn't the Democrats pounce on this. So many of many swing voters actually believed he was a great businessman and he isn't, wtf