RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Pissed me off after all his theatrics with the tax bill, and then he just went ahead and signed anyway

They are all pieces of shyt..Corker, Flake, Collins, Sasser, even McCain. Whole party is irredeemable
I hate to be dap-searching but didn’t their party registration indicate they were full of it?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude owns none of his buildings :laff: :whatyoumean::confusedjagfan:

Nah just charge for the rights to use his name :mjlol:

Trump steaks brehs :mjlol:
I clown him for this too, but I'll admit even then I'm still surprised by how many properties he's involved in even if he doesn't have a stake in the property. Trump Org has hella debt though. He wouldn't survive without the fame because it is the fame that has helped him continue to get opportunities all over the world.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I clown him for this too, but I'll admit even then I'm still surprised by how many properties he's involved in even if he doesn't have a stake in the property. Trump Org has hella debt though. He wouldn't survive without the fame because it is the fame that has helped him continue to get opportunities all over the world.
I mean, at first I was understanding because I get the branding opportunities...but this shyt is just shameful.

Theres several buildings that just flat out renamed the shyt. Like it was nothing.

That shouldn't even be able to happen like that. We're talking about skyscrapers.

Complete fraud and facade.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, at first I was understanding because I get the branding opportunities...but this shyt is just shameful.

Theres several buildings that just flat out renamed the shyt. Like it was nothing.

That shouldn't even be able to happen like that. We're talking about skyscrapers.

Complete fraud and facade.
Been meaning to look into his company to learn what he owns, leases, or owes.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the family business. If your pops was a multi millionaire developer who left you thousands of properties and you grew up in the business you might be in the same position.

Also remember that many of these ventures are just money laundering schemes and what he's able to offer to the property owners is an attractive proposition. Let's say you own a large resort that also contains 100 condo units. Trump would be able to offer you not only visibility but that a certain percentage of your units will be sold. He then has 100 units to offer to his Russian friends as a way to stash their money. Trump gets his management fees. Property owner has a sold out building. Russians have a new place to park their cash. Everyone wins.