RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Does he realize that this puts him and them in the most precarious of positions???

It's such an odd statement...at this date and time in particular...

Reads to me like "I'm not the treason weasel, I was just following the directions of treason Ken and treason Sloth."

Parscale legit said “my bosses were so smart and they deserve all the credit” :troll:

This dude ain’t slick :russ:

there you go. That's exactly what he meant. He is just saying " These guys directed everything." He's not showing support at all. This is a way to say "Look, I done some bad shyt, but I was following the orders of..."

Mueller gonna have a field day in 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there you go. That's exactly what he meant. He is just saying " These guys directed everything." He's not showing support at all. This is a way to say "Look, I done some bad shyt, but I was following the orders of..."

Mueller gonna have a field day in 2018
Mueller is the human ban hammer

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I sit out one day and now the party is trying arrest anyone investigating them. They know the RICO case is gonna come crashing down like the biggest shytstorm to hit this nation in centuries :wow:
This shyt will make the Whiskey Rebellion look like the Pig War.:wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
She should have fukking retired during Obama's term.

These old people try to hold on to power like African presidents. :snoop:

This.

It's all good until she has health issues and has no choice but to retire and give Trump another pick. :francis:

i hear what your saying but the rebubs blocked one of his scotus nominations.
why wouldn't they have done the same if she retired?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

dead.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She should have retired at the beginning of Obama's second term. They couldn't hold up a nomination for four years.
They gave up on democracy and the norms that keep it functioning after 2008. The only thing that’ll stop them from destroying the country at this point is full criminal prosecution of their party as a criminal enterprise and as traitors to this country.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we would have never thought they would hold up any nomination.
hindsight 20/20 all that.
its not like she was 84 then
leave that lady alone yall
:wtb:

She was 79 :damn:

She should have done the right thing and retired at the right time. I pray to the ancestors she has a long life and her seat doesn't fall to another conservative.
:whoa:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

A chilling look into the near future and what very well may be his actual message to his psychopath supporters to go forth and stage a violent coup attempt, should Mueller be allowed to actually complete his investigation and congress actually moves to remove Trump (unlikely)