RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

scarhead

All Star
Daps
I’m not getting my hopes up but seeing these repubs acting this blatant and see-thru, it really confirms that they’re all dirty af. I didn’t think we’d be able to put RICO charges on the GOP outside of the fukkeries going on in WH but I’m hoping the recent events make Mueller angry enough to go all out and put charges on each and everyone of these pricks. WTF man...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Elections have consequences, this is the kind of thing that is done to completely rip the heart out of opposition, make us feel helpless. I for one am not going to fold, this is just strengthening my resolve. 18, regardless of all the gerrymandering, and voter suppression, is going to be the biggest fukking bloodbath since the civil war. All these old, rich, fukking treasonous pieces of shyt are just getting it all in now, because thier time is running out. They are going to lose thier majority, thier president, thier whole fukking lives. They are going to cause some civil unrest, V for Vandetta shyt if they fire Mueller and try to bring charges against Hillary.
Y’all, it’s gonna be a cold fukking winter, that’s the reality right now, but we will stay warm off the blood and guts of these republican fukkfaces, once we completely destroy thier existence.
I’m ready for a good fight, stay safe out there folks, keep your head where your feet are, don’t lose your will to fight, even if you don’t care that much about the politics of this shyt, I promise you, this will affect your life in some negative way, even if it hasn’t yet. These people need to be stopped, and we are the only ones that can do it, you can’t have too much faith in our leaders, because at some point they become corrupt, or they get too invested in keeping power, that they forget why they were elected. This needs to be grassroots, and we should support the leaders that are willing to risk it all.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:mjlol: fukk working

Bout to settle into another friday fukkery feast with these 20 new pages:eat:

HappygoluckySerpentineGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif

Nothingburgers :mjgrin:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Everyone was so jacked on those boring ass hacked Podesta emails when it was so obvious that the unreleased GOP hacked emails are the real fire.

Those Miss Lindsay Graham rentboy emails must be in abundance if they got him to go after Christopher fukking Steele. And they got Paul Ryan running around like an errand bytch to get Devin Nunes access and pick up Dotard's McDonalds.

I want those blackmail worthy emails to leak, no more of the yoga and tea talk Hillary shyt.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Auntie, you listen to his podcast at all? It’s pretty interesting. Majority 54, he is on the crooked media wave

i havent but i will check it out on your recommendation.
I like him, I really hope both he and Ossoff run again

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Elections have consequences, this is the kind of thing that is done to completely rip the heart out of opposition, make us feel helpless. I for one am not going to fold, this is just strengthening my resolve. 18, regardless of all the gerrymandering, and voter suppression, is going to be the biggest fukking bloodbath since the civil war. All these old, rich, fukking treasonous pieces of shyt are just getting it all in now, because thier time is running out. They are going to lose thier majority, thier president, thier whole fukking lives. They are going to cause some civil unrest, V for Vandetta shyt if they fire Mueller and try to bring charges against Hillary.
Y’all, it’s gonna be a cold fukking winter, that’s the reality right now, but we will stay warm off the blood and guts of these republican fukkfaces, once we completely destroy thier existence.
I’m ready for a good fight, stay safe out there folks, keep your head where your feet are, don’t lose your will to fight, even if you don’t care that much about the politics of this shyt, I promise you, this will affect your life in some negative way, even if it hasn’t yet. These people need to be stopped, and we are the only ones that can do it, you can’t have too much faith in our leaders, because at some point they become corrupt, or they get too invested in keeping power, that they forget why they were elected. This needs to be grassroots, and we should support the leaders that are willing to risk it all.
:salute: