RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Bannon with another master stroke of political genius, getting cut off by his donors and losing all of his influence in 2020 over running his mouth to a book writer he barely knew.
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png

So much for that fugazi alt-right Machiavelli image he's been trying to play up with the media's help. Now that he's been exposed for the umpteenth time maybe they'll wake up to what a fraud he is and start covering him accordingly.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Bannon with another master stroke of political genius, getting cut off by his donors and losing all of his influence in 2020 over running his mouth to a book writer he barely knew.
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png

So much for that fugazi alt-right Machiavelli image he's been trying to play up with the media's help. Now that he's been exposed for the umpteenth time maybe they'll wake up to what a fraud he is and start covering him accordingly.
I think the lost with the Pedophile is what really got him bushed. It verified Turtleface’s gripes against him: he can’t get anyone to the senate.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I think the lost with the Pedophile is what really got him bushed. It verified Turtleface’s gripes against him: he can’t get anyone to the senate.

That should've been the nail in the coffin, but he still had the backing of Cheeto and Mercer money to throw around, not to mention the endless amount of media coverage he was bound to get for challenging Franklin and the establishment.

Either way though, his influence to get anyone elected was always over hyped. He didn't even hitch himself to his pedo candidate's wagon until Strange was already projected to lose so he shouldn't have gotten any credit for that either.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Can someone explain why the book was released today but I can’t download it on kindle?

Why the fukk would it being sold out affect Kindle sales???

The legal notice the publisher was sent stated that they can't continue to push the book/talk about it for profit. It's like a "You been doing some founky shyt, but now that I sent you this letter anything you do after wards can be legally punished."