RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
holdup...are y'all really considering buying bannon's book and further enriching this altreich diseased rhinoceros pizel? :dahell:

yeah he might be spilling some shyt on the trump presidency fiasco, but at the end of the day he's still an ideological supporter of the same things we don't like about trump and his admin.

and something else just don't smell right about this dispute for me. bannon doesn't like trump's fam, true, but i don't know what it is. something seems fishy and i don't trust none of them until they all off each other and we see the autopsy photos for proof. :birdman:
Bannon didn’t write the book though...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
holdup...are y'all really considering buying bannon's book and further enriching this altreich diseased rhinoceros pizel? :dahell:

yeah he might be spilling some shyt on the trump presidency fiasco, but at the end of the day he's still an ideological supporter of the same things we don't like about trump and his admin.

and something else just don't smell right about this dispute for me. bannon doesn't like trump's fam, true, but i don't know what it is. something seems fishy and i don't trust none of them until they all off each other and we see the autopsy photos for proof. :birdman:
BANNON DID NOT WRITE THE BOOK

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

This book is getting more and more legit by the hour. :mjlol:

Incredible, it's going to sell like crazy.

I need the audiobook and someone to do Trump voice in some parts. :whoo:

Always focuses on others marital affairs but ignores his checkered and public history.

The WOAT personality, dude lives in his own reality where he's the emperor and is always right. :picard: