RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Shyt would be crazy if they whacked Putin

Dude fukked up and it wasn't worth it. The sanctions that will hit after this shyt is complete will be like Hitler Germany sanctions prior to WW2. The only thing though is Russia Oligarchs like Europe and America they want money. Putin still on this KGB mindframe.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any one who really been out there in the streets can tell a rat and dude look like he will tell on everyone to save his ass. Bannon prob was cool with being a Nazi but he drew the line at undermining "his" country when he saw that Russian shyt going down. It was a rumor he was also the leaker and instead of being fired he resigned. Dude snitching.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So who will get Putin first after all this shyt is done? The alphabet boys or the oligarchs of Russia? I am getting straight cash on the oligarchs.

This guy basically did a hail Mary with this latest shyt my god..
Oligarchs gonna make Putin walk the plank.. he promised sanctions being lifted by getting trump elected and that shyt ain’t happening now.. That Exxon/roftnef deal would have been 500 Bill...

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
So the president's chief stratergist said the presidents son committed treason and this is all about money laundering ? How is Fox trying to spin this ?

1) Talk about how the Deep State is so powerful it corrupted Steve Bannon
2) Talk about Clinton and her e-mails
3) A thorough investigation of how Trump ensured no one died in a plane crash and praising him for all his efforts
Imagine what Bannon told Mueller :laff:

When did Bannon meet with Mueller?

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps