RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i have early stage alzheimers. i didn't lie. i really can't remember anything. :troll:

if he gets off because of this....:scust:

Trump would do anything to slime his way out of jail. Pull a Paul Viti from Analyze That type catatonic state act. :hhh:
He ain’t smart enough to pull an uncle June and he’s still coherent enough that he won’t skate on committing treason to take the presidency.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he has that "physical" scheduled for sometime this month doesn't he? watch it come back like "the president has been advised to schedule additional tests based on his family history"...then he tweets " I've managed to Make America Great Again in record time...many people have said what I've done in 1 year is equivalent to the best years of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and even Reagan...combined...therefore in order to spend more time helping to raise Brandon...I mean Baron..I am going to resign the presidency...i preferred trump tower anyways"

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
he has that "physical" scheduled for sometime this month doesn't he?"
His tweet would probably look more like"

"Doctors have told me I am the healthiest President since Andrew Jackson (I HAVE THE BEST DOCTORS). The most healthy any President has been, I've never drank alcohol and never did drugs like many presidents have done, including Obama? My brain is also more healthy than that of a 25yr old. Dems and fake news would say otherwise, WRONG!"

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
"Doctors have told me I am the healthiest President since Andrew Jackson (I HAVE THE BEST DOCTORS). The most healthy any President has been, I've never drank alcohol and never did drugs like many presidents have done, including Obama? My brain is also more healthy than that of a 25yr old. Dems and fake news would say otherwise, WRONG!"
:ohhh: Did you steal this from his twitter template? this is word for word what he will post

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ozzenrMBI41snt40jo1_1280.jpg