RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
full

on a Saturday no less

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So let me get this straight.

He bragged about colluding with Russia to a diplomat in Australia, and then the diplomat snitched to the FBI? :pachaha:

Strong contender for idiot of the year.
This whole international, treasonous conspiracy isn’t being undone by trump being unable to lie convincingly, a quality federal investigation, a patriotic congress, or Russia blowing its cover. No, it’s being undone by the chatty patty foreign policy advisor :dame:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This whole international, treasonous conspiracy isn’t being undone by trump being unable to lie convincingly, a quality federal investigation, a patriotic congress, or Russia blowing its cover. No, it’s being undone by the chatty patty foreign policy advisor :dame:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
i gotta read more about this dude's come up. breh got a lot of powerful connections for someone in his 20s.

lemme know if you come up with anything

he purported himself as an energy consultant but it doesn't look like he ever had a real job

pops was a sort of political favor

but I think he fell in with some shady types when he got his master's in security studies in University College London

all his pro Israel stuff doesn't make much sense for a Greek guy

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So let me get this straight.

He bragged about colluding with Russia to a diplomat in Australia, and then the diplomat snitched to the FBI? :pachaha:

Strong contender for idiot of the year.
Don't ignore that part about Dutch Intelligence :sas2: