RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
1) Why are people bytching about the NYT article? The more Trump speaks "unfiltered", especially without a lawyer present and I guess without the knowledge of his staff, the more that can be used against him in investigations

2) Amazing that Trump would continue to do interviews with a paper he routinely calls "failing" on Twitter
Trumps brain is turning into scrapple in front of our very eyes.

Keep doing interviews.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
1) Why are people bytching about the NYT article? The more Trump speaks "unfiltered", especially without a lawyer present and I guess without the knowledge of his staff, the more that can be used against him in investigations

2) Amazing that Trump would continue to do interviews with a paper he routinely calls "failing" on Twitter
There are two issues that people are unhappy about - and rightfully so:

1. The concept of Trump being "unfiltered"; when is Trump ever filtered? We have never seen it from campaign trail through his first year as POTUS.
2. Why are the journalist who are conducting these interviews not pushing back on obvious lies and falsehoods? I do agree that print interviewers wouldn't necessarily need to since they have the ability to address those things in the final print but even that is not happening. No one is holding this president accountable for the blatant mistruths he is speaking which in turn strengthens and gives legitimacy to his message to his base.