RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Greenwald is not rabidly supporting Assange so please dead that nonsense. Wiki leaks despite their political leanings has been invaluable to the public discourse of the last ten years. They are an important agency and Assange is a part of that.

Hillary Clinton was joking (?) about having him killed, what did you expect homie to do?

Political leanings?

Greenwald and Assange couldn't even live in Russia if they were a serious journalist/whistleblower

:francis:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
FALSE.

He has done NO investigative journalism.

Snowden fell into his lap because Greenwald has a huge anti-American/western tilt.

I remember reading Greenwald's shyt when he was supporting the Iraq War. You kids don't know a damn about this...Greenwald became some super anti-American talking head in the last 5-10 years and its evident who butters his bread these days.

That does NOT make him a good journalist.

The biggest thing he did in the last decade was Snowden suspiciously falling into his sphere.
Preface to his OWN BOOK just over a decade ago

Despite these doubts, concerns, and grounds for ambivalence, I had not abandoned my trust in the Bush administration. Between the president’s performance in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, the swift removal of the Taliban in Afghanistan, and the fact that I wanted the president to succeed, because my loyalty is to my country and he was the leader of my country, I still gave the administration the benefit of the doubt. I believed then that the president was entitled to have his national security judgment deferred to, and to the extent that I was able to develop a definitive view, I accepted his judgment that American security really would be enhanced by the invasion of this sovereign country.

:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Preface to his OWN BOOK just over a decade ago

Despite these doubts, concerns, and grounds for ambivalence, I had not abandoned my trust in the Bush administration. Between the president’s performance in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, the swift removal of the Taliban in Afghanistan, and the fact that I wanted the president to succeed, because my loyalty is to my country and he was the leader of my country, I still gave the administration the benefit of the doubt. I believed then that the president was entitled to have his national security judgment deferred to, and to the extent that I was able to develop a definitive view, I accepted his judgment that American security really would be enhanced by the invasion of this sovereign country.

:scust:
:wow:

"I had not abandoned my trust in the Bush administration." - Democratic Underground

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p1hf0ydiS01qzsnxyo1_500.jpg