RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Sending in a seal team would be nice too, but this is the head of state of a hostile nation committing an act of war against another government. I see little difference between this and if they launched a missile at one of our cities.
You realize that they could also turn America into a parking lot right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize that they could also turn America into a parking lot right?
NO. NO they cannot, Russian scum move the way that they move because they don't have that capability. We have the might and strategic placing throughout the world, they have dossiers on idiots and internet control of american idiots.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I guess i shouldn't be surprised by how many GOP people are willing to risk it all for Trump but I am. Why him of all people. That's the perplexing thing. Their hubris will lead to their demise.
He's an experienced con artist. He knows how to sell to fools. And while all the people who have two brain cells to rub together are calling him a piece of shyt, he can turn to his fools and say, "See? These elitists, these know-it-all a$$holes, they don't want you to succeed with me. Succeed with me, folks."

Same way televangelism works. Or any scam that makes you wonder who the hell could fall for it.