RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Oville

Pro
Daps
:francis:

The pro-Kremlin talking points of Jill Stein

As she told Vice, Stein still hasn’t seen anything to convince her “it was Russians” who attempted to interfere during the campaign.

https://www.vox.com/2016/9/14/12913174/jill-stein-green-part

Jill Stein
Well, Russian aggression meaning what, exactly? (References Crimea and Ukraine.) These are highly questionable situations. Why are we — Russia used to own Ukraine. Ukraine was historically a part of Russia for quite some period of time, and we all know there was this conversation with Victoria Nuland about planning the coup and who was going to take over.

Not that the other guy was some model of democracy. But the one they put in — with the support of the US and the CIA in this coup in Ukraine — that has not been a solution. Regime change is something we need to be very careful about. And this is a highly inflammatory regime change with a nuclear armed power next door.

So I’m saying: Let’s just stop pretending there are good guys here and bad guys here. These are complicated situations. Yeah, Russia is doing lots of human rights abuse, but you know what? So are we.

We need to enter into this like human beings and have a conversation about a situation that’s very threatening to us all and sit down and find principled ways to move forward with dialogue and diplomacy that makes us all more stable, more secure, and creates a world for the future that’s not going to go up in flames.

:francis:

I know your a foreign policy hawk and America can't do nothing wrong overseas but this perspective regarding Crimea you heard from several people on the farther left. Doesn't mean that she conspired with Russia to tamper with the election. She's actually been outspoken about how vulnerable the American voting system is to tamper with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know your a foreign policy hawk and America can't do nothing wrong overseas but this perspective regarding Crimea you heard from several people on the farther left. Doesn't mean that she conspired with Russia to tamper with the election. She's actually been outspoken about how vulnerable the American voting system is to tamper with.
At best, she's a useful idiot

Get over it.

Oville

Pro
Daps
outchea? What forum did you breeze in from?

'So we calling'. You're trying awful hard. Attempting a derail.

In the current climate and because she was involved in this past election, yes she should be under scrutiny. She 'outchea' getting investigated because it's relevent.

Now drop your derailing.:mjlol:

A derail from what? Lol. I've said the federal government that its WORTH investigating her based on the fact that she was in this campaign and the fact that Russia tried everything they could to conspire against Clinton and spur divisiveness in the campaign. But the only reason why she's being investigated was for attending an event that Putin was in and because some Russians put out some pro Jill Steins memes to take votes away from Hilary. That's a far cry what the Trump administration and Wikileaks had been found to do. I'm just saying some of ya all are convinced of her being complicit due to stupid event she attended.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm not even tryna be partisan about this and I actually felt bad when I saw this article but I'll drop this shyt just cuz I know it'll hurt your heart.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/politics/hillary-clinton-gallup-favorability/index.html

hillary's favorability.....?
she is not even holding any official position in the government.
what does this mean?
full

it's basically some random "do i like her?" poll...?
what are you trying to do here?
full

there are real people being convicted of real crimes.
there are even more people under investigations for similar crimes.
yet here you are talking about a person who is not in office and posting "favorability" ratings about her?

full

:krs:

can't wait to see how this turns out.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
At best, she's a useful idiot

Get over it.
I think that's what most of RT America would be considered if this all comes out negative. That channel is pretty much the only place to find left wing viewpoints beside Al Jazeera and YouTube.

Even though none of them are really advocates for the Kremlin it was pretty difficult to speak out against them yet they had all the freedom to speak truth to the American power system.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Yeaaaa cuz me saying Glen Greenwald had a point about media personnel acting like attending an event with Putin automatically means being complicit with Russia is such an overstatement. As I said plenty of times its worth looking into but some of ya already acting like she was complicit solely based on her attending an event that plenty of American media, human rights activists were attending.

others have already responded to you
and Nap just quoted alot for you directly below
dont be disengenious

this isnt "oh she took a picture! shes an agent"
nobody is saying that at all

and the fact that Glen Greenwald is even in thsi conversation...

pshaw.

its an investigation, let it run its course.
i for one would love to know where that sweet recount cash went
you?
:jbhmm:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Actually I think the Russians are sewing Chaos by supporting both extreme liberal and extreme conservative movement across the globe.

i don't think that is a disputable statement.
it has been well established that they are playing apposing ideologies within a nation against one another.

duh.

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
dont be disengenious

pshaw.

you?
There wasn't any money left in truth. 2 states got blocked in court and Wisconsin found out Trump won by more votes. I did hear she paid off some consultants with the money though :sas2:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
dont be disengenious

pshaw.

you?