RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So we calling anyone whose been on RT as having ties to the Kremlin? Lets accuse Noam Chompsky of being a Russian plant, Jesse Ventura too.My point is that we're looking at any association that someone may have had with Putin pre-election through the lenses of what Putin did to us post 2016 election. Prior to this past election we've had an up and down relationship with Putin. It's not like anyone thought Putin was outchea rigging elections 2015 or prior. Hes been the head of state of an influential country for over a decade now. He's going to be at functions.
Its just an investigation...why are you freaking out? :sas1:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
They said mueller is still asking about Comey firing in interviews as late as last week. That obstruction charge coming with a bow tie :mjlol:.
you think you can embarrass one of their own and shyt will slide:usure:
Mueller will never show his hand, but one day he will twist that knife slow and whisper into Trump's ear, "Comey sends his regards":wow:

They will never forgive Trump for that shyt NEEEEEEVUUUUUHHHHHH:martin:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So we calling anyone whose been on RT as having ties to the Kremlin? Lets accuse Noam Chompsky of being a Russian plant, Jesse Ventura too.My point is that we're looking at any association that someone may have had with Putin pre-election through the lenses of what Putin did to us post 2016 election. Prior to this past election we've had an up and down relationship with Putin. It's not like anyone thought Putin was outchea rigging elections 2015 or prior. Hes been the head of state of an influential country for over a decade now. He's going to be at functions.

follow the money.
that's what it is always about.

what is someone a proponent for?
who is funding their campaign?
who is benefiting from said activities?

these are dots that can be put together and they have been.
people who were of the highest rank of advisement to trump as he was transitioning to presidency have plead guilty to:

Here's what the charges against Manafort and Gates mean
The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

and then you have Flynn who up to this point only has lying to the FBI as a charge.

cmon, breh...this shyt is clear as day.

full

Oville

Pro
Daps
Either you don't understand the point you are trying to make or you are trolling.

I can't tell which one doe :ld:

Soooooo bringing up the point that its unfair to say people are jumping the gun by saying she was complicit with Russia tampering just because she happen to be in the same dinner event that he was in to complex for you to understand?

Oville

Pro
Daps
right?
im not sure if rw troll
or crazy dude with an old white lady fetish
:jbhmm:

hes goin harder in the paint for Jill than Jill is herself

Yeaaaa cuz me saying Glen Greenwald had a point about media personnel acting like attending an event with Putin automatically means being complicit with Russia is such an overstatement. As I said plenty of times its worth looking into but some of ya already acting like she was complicit solely based on her attending an event that plenty of American media, human rights activists were attending.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't have an issue with the investigation as I said earlier. Just at people acting like her attendance at this event makes her complicit in anything.
:francis:

The pro-Kremlin talking points of Jill Stein

As she told Vice, Stein still hasn’t seen anything to convince her “it was Russians” who attempted to interfere during the campaign.

https://www.vox.com/2016/9/14/12913174/jill-stein-green-part

Jill Stein
Well, Russian aggression meaning what, exactly? (References Crimea and Ukraine.) These are highly questionable situations. Why are we — Russia used to own Ukraine. Ukraine was historically a part of Russia for quite some period of time, and we all know there was this conversation with Victoria Nuland about planning the coup and who was going to take over.

Not that the other guy was some model of democracy. But the one they put in — with the support of the US and the CIA in this coup in Ukraine — that has not been a solution. Regime change is something we need to be very careful about. And this is a highly inflammatory regime change with a nuclear armed power next door.

So I’m saying: Let’s just stop pretending there are good guys here and bad guys here. These are complicated situations. Yeah, Russia is doing lots of human rights abuse, but you know what? So are we.

We need to enter into this like human beings and have a conversation about a situation that’s very threatening to us all and sit down and find principled ways to move forward with dialogue and diplomacy that makes us all more stable, more secure, and creates a world for the future that’s not going to go up in flames.

:francis:

Oville

Pro
Daps
follow the money.
that's what it is always about.

what is someone a proponent for?
who is funding their campaign?
who is benefiting from said activities?

these are dots that can be put together and they have been.
people who were of the highest rank of advisement to trump as he was transitioning to presidency have plead guilty to:

Here's what the charges against Manafort and Gates mean
The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

and then you have Flynn who up to this point only has lying to the FBI as a charge.

cmon, breh...this shyt is clear as day.

full

When did I say Trump WASN'T complicit with Russia. He clearly was.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
outchea? What forum did you breeze in from?

'So we calling'. You're trying awful hard. Attempting a derail.

In the current climate and because she was involved in this past election, yes she should be under scrutiny. She 'outchea' getting investigated because it's relevent.

Now drop your derailing.:mjlol: