RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
im legitimately curious how they're gonna spin this L :dead: i cant think of a single way. i guess they just throw him under the bus and claim he acted alone. not really sure what other play they have :huhldup:

They're standing on a real slippery slope at this point.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What in the Hell is on the that tape?

Trump is looking like this

2014%2F07%2F29%2Fb0%2Fsweat.40f48.gif

While thinking about what the Hell Flynn said on that tape.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give a stump speech in front of the CIA memorial wall brehs

Call the people who can literally know every move of everyone you employ or associate with Nazis brehs

Piss off the same agency that had a President's head blown off in broad daylight and think they won't send you packing brehs

I can't believe I'm fukking rooting for the CIA and intelligence apparatus brehs. :wow: What a time to be alive.

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
al·leg·ed·ly
əˈlejədlē/
adverb
  1. used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
    "he was allegedly a leading participant in the coup attempt"
    synonyms: reportedly, supposedly, reputedly, purportedly, ostensibly, apparently, putatively, by all accounts, so the story goes
    "he allegedly went AWOL"

Almost every story that has come out in the last few months contain this word or its synonyms.....and no one cares?. No one cares about actual proof?
I'm sure you know this but words have different meanings and uses depending on context. When the word "allegedly" is used in these stories that doesn't mean that there's no proof at all. The writers are often trying to protect a source or make it clear to the reader that the details are still being hammered out. Sometimes the whole truth hasn't been confirmed yet, or facts are still fuzzy.

Here's an example of the word "allegedly" that fits your textbook definition.

"Many Republicans, including Trump, believed that Obama was allegedly born in Kenya and not a US citizen."

There, that fits your little cookie cutter definition. Trump believed something with absolutely zero proof for years. A little different from what I explained above.

Also, you realize that we can see through your little attempts at blurring the lines, right?