RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Oville

Pro
Daps
Where there is that much smoke, there is definitely fire. You can’t convince me that Jill Stein wasn’t at the very least a useful idiot for them, even if she was blissfully ignorant, or unaware. She is exactly what trump accused Gilenbrand of being.
And fukk Glenn with a dirty, diseased dikk *pause*. This mother fukker spends more time defending his decision to completely dismiss Russia’s attack on our attack on us than actually contributing to journalism. I fukking HATE that bytch made, doesn’t want to admit he was fukking wrong, fukkface. Die slow, alone, exiled, bytch

Based on what? Its not like she's hid from why she was there. She's already addressed her attendance at that event

Again, because she was a candidate during an election that Russia tried to tamper with, I think its fair to look into this. But people acting like her attending an event that was filled with media from all different countries including the United States and an event that contained human rights activists in 2015 and with no present evidence showing that her visit was accommodated for by Russia like Flynn's was makes it unfair to act like she assisted in anyway in having Russia tamper with this past election.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
25398637_10156039675819329_4655278525872078016_n.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The FBI baited the fukk outta the Trump administration.

When they warned the campaign in Summer of 2016, that was after the Trump Tower meeting.

The FBI was like "So....if you SEE something...make sure you SAY something...cause if you do that'd help us out" :mjpls:

and they ALL lied about it :wow:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper