RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Oville

Pro
Daps
bytch ass Glenn Greenwald's shillery comes through :mjlol:

I'm not feeling how Glenn Greenwald been acting with regard to this Russian investigation but he's right about this. Jill Stein was a guest on RT so it'd be pretty easy to see how she might be invited to attend an event RT was putting together. I ain't saying that people shouldn't investigate and make sure but we out here acting like any hard evidence exists beyond a party she had attended.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’ve been really thinking about this the last couple of days, and this republican spin against Mueller makes zero sense, to me anyway. Think about the long con, presidents come, presidents go. The blue wave is obviously coming and are these fukking idiots trying to secure the bag, or are they really afraid of going to jail? Like seriously, this goes against my complete skepticism towards grand conspiracy, but if it ain’t jail they scared of, why the fukk would they be riding so hard? This president is historically unpopular, the general population, like 65%, downright hates this guy. Mueller is to the IC, what Mattis is to the military. He is also a marine veteran, and marines are loyal to each other, a lot more loyal to each other than a dope of a president that dodged the draft. It’s more than republicans carrying water for a Republican president, these folks are out here literally embarrassing themselves for a hack fukking moron with no loyalty for the United States. History will remember all of these idiots very unkindly. Separate from this investigation, I fukking love that they are calling the pass through add on to the tax bill the “Corker kickback” and no matter what Corker, Collins, and Flake do, or have done in thier whole career, they wil always be remembered as the a$$holes that had a chance to stop this wildly unpopular tax bill, and decided to go party over country. LOL, I hope they fukking die. McCain, too, sure he will be remembered for other stuff too, but he is going to die a fukking partisan hack.
I really hope when we take control of the govt again next year, these dems get the taste of some blood, and like it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm not feeling how Glenn Greenwald been acting with regard to this Russian investigation but he's right about this. Jill Stein was a guest on RT so it'd be pretty easy to see how she might be invited to attend any RT was putting together. I ain't saying that people shouldn't investigate and make sure but we out here acting like any hard evidence exists beyond a party she had attended.
Where there is that much smoke, there is definitely fire. You can’t convince me that Jill Stein wasn’t at the very least a useful idiot for them, even if she was blissfully ignorant, or unaware. She is exactly what trump accused Gilenbrand of being.
And fukk Glenn with a dirty, diseased dikk *pause*. This mother fukker spends more time defending his decision to completely dismiss Russia’s attack on our attack on us than actually contributing to journalism. I fukking HATE that bytch made, doesn’t want to admit he was fukking wrong, fukkface. Die slow, alone, exiled, bytch

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’ve been really thinking about this the last couple of days, and this republican spin against Mueller makes zero sense, to me anyway. Think about the long con, presidents come, presidents go. The blue wave is obviously coming and are these fukking idiots trying to secure the bag, or are they really afraid of going to jail? Like seriously, this goes against my complete skepticism towards grand conspiracy, but if it ain’t jail they scared of, why the fukk would they be riding so hard? This president is historically unpopular, the general population, like 65%, downright hates this guy. Mueller is to the IC, what Mattis is to the military. He is also a marine veteran, and marines are loyal to each other, a lot more loyal to each other than a dope of a president that dodged the draft. It’s more than republicans carrying water for a Republican president, these folks are out here literally embarrassing themselves for a hack fukking moron with no loyalty for the United States. History will remember all of these idiots very unkindly. Separate from this investigation, I fukking love that they are calling the pass through add on to the tax bill the “Corker kickback” and no matter what Corker, Collins, and Flake do, or have done in thier whole career, they wil always be remembered as the a$$holes that had a chance to stop this wildly unpopular tax bill, and decided to go party over country. LOL, I hope they fukking die. McCain, too, sure he will be remembered for other stuff too, but he is going to die a fukking partisan hack.
I really hope when we take control of the govt again next year, these dems get the taste of some blood, and like it.

I think the answer as to why these Republicans are so loyal to Trump is simple: Their base is, for lack of a better word, crazy.

Like Trump himself said, he could shoot somebody and not lose any of his supporters. His approval with Republicans is still in the high 70s or so even after the complete mess that was this year. Hell, if Trump started a nuclear war his approval among Republicans might go down to the mid-60s. As long as the GOP base is that loyal to Trump, most Republican politicians will be too. They just don't see going against Trump as politically advantageous since the people who voted them in still mostly approve of him.

These Republican politicians are awful but we really need to talk about the people who keep putting these types of people (ie. Trump) in office. I mean Roy Moore damn near got voted to the Senate.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly, I actually want Trump to fire Mueller just so I can revel in the chaos
full
I want him to do it so we can see if Congress will flinch