RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I actually want Trump to fire Mueller just so I can revel in the chaos
full
Nah

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yeah but I would think there would be at least a hint of subtlety. He's just openly talking about corruption like it ain't shyt. :dwillhuh:

breh, I know you're pessimistic and your mind is clouded so lemme break it to you. Mueller has a team of dozens of lawyers/experts in their respective fields from corruption, money laundering, political crimes. They all have a long record and high rate and convictions. The SC spox has said several times the investigation will take at least 2018 to wrap up.

Now, do you think it's only Trump and cronies that are going down ? All those dudes retiring will probably hit up Mueller once they feel people kind of forgot them. They can then cut deals easily.

Repubs have no choice but to show full support for Trump. You saw Gowdy swearing and slapping the mic the other day when he was done questioning Roz ?

They know how deep this will go breh. Most of them have lawyers. That's why you can't find good lawyers in DC now.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Reza Zarrab case is fro lack of a better term insane......I caught up on that yesterday. I am not convinced the AUSA may have been a little sloppy in the cooperation agreement and testimony, regarding Zarrab as a witness for the prosecution.

Seems like Reza is much bigger player than Atilla. So, what is the end game from the US?

That video is strange and hilarious, and insightful to aspects of our federal justice system.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm so ready to bust.

we are in the digital age this shyt is moving way faster than watergate...but that causes me to want things to move even faster.
i gotta slow my row and let the OG's do what they gotta do.

watching the hammer of justice move, even if it is at a snail's pace relative to life today is strangely satisfying.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Reza Zarrab case is fro lack of a better term insane......I caught up on that yesterday. I am not convinced the AUSA may have been a little sloppy in the cooperation agreement and testimony, regarding Zarrab as a witness for the prosecution.

Seems like Reza is much bigger player than Atilla. So, what is the end game from the US?

That video is strange and hilarious, and insightful to aspects of our federal justice system.
Imagine, this is only what they can manage to prosecute. The stuff outside of the public eye must be truly world shattering.