RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A lot of credit is being given to a GOP who can't even pass legislature while it controls both House and Senate.

Nothing wrong with being a skeptic but there are multiple people who are full time pessimist, where every post is filled with doubt. You aren't going to get anymore plain and clear info than what we have now until this is all over or until Trump pulls a Nixon move.
My only beef is alot of the concerns that they keep bringing up have been addressed as much as possible in this thread. So now it's either they can't retain the information, or they are trolling

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
A lot of credit is being given to a GOP who can't even pass legislature while it controls both House and Senate.

Nothing wrong with being a skeptic but there are multiple people who are full time pessimist, where every post is filled with doubt. You aren't going to get anymore plain and clear info than what we have now until this is all over or until Trump pulls a Nixon move.

Thought I was only one who peeped this. I didnt realize multiple people were doing it though.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do u mean breh?:patrice:

This is in regards to the letter sent to Congress by a lawyer for the Trump Transition claiming the Special Counsel unlawfully obtained the emails of several members of the Trump Transition. If that was really how they felt, they would have sent the letter to the Special Counsel. They didn't want them problems though. Also, by appealing to Congress to fix this, they're essentially admitting to being advised by the GSA of the rules.
full