RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After all the evidence coming out showing russian influence, dudes are still in here with that negativity as if everything they've seen is a regular course of events.

Worse than glass half empty....some of you don't even see the glass itself.

Again...lack of evidence isn't the issue, it's about the party in control of everything being complicit.

It's like these police shootings. The cop can be on tape clearly committing a crime, but it doesn't matter if the jury refuses to convict because most of the people on it are biased towards police.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
After all the evidence coming out showing russian influence, dudes are still in here with that negativity as if everything they've seen is a regular course of events.

Worse than glass half empty....some of you don't even see the glass itself.
I guess.

I'd fully agree with you if we had a government that was functioning properly and has some sanity left.

The problem is that the GOP is either in on a lot of this shyt, or they know about it and don't care. If Obama was the president, and Congress was made up of the exact same people as it is today, Obama would have already been impeached, and he would be indicted as soon as Mueller has the info he needed.

I don't want to be negative, and I do think he will be out of office before 2020. Somehow. I don't know how, but I don't think the country can withstand what it's going through now for 4 more years. Something is going to give here IMO.

If Mueller can make it long enough to not get fired, or have something happen to him, I think he'll bring Trump down.

But I put nothing past Trump and/or the GOP at this point.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
A lot of credit is being given to a GOP who can't even pass legislature while it controls both House and Senate.

Nothing wrong with being a skeptic but there are multiple people who are full time pessimist, where every post is filled with doubt. You aren't going to get anymore plain and clear info than what we have now until this is all over or until Trump pulls a Nixon move.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why he sound like Big Pun with all that heavy breathing into the mic?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif