RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They remind me of the mob going to the Joker for help in The Dark Knight. Pres. Obama made them so desperate that they turned to a man that they didn't fully understand to lead them.

I'm willing to bet that none of them believe that this is a "witch hunt" and that they're just going along with it to save their agendas becuz they know it's over for them come 2018.
That really is the best comparison. They all ended up getting burned in the end.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Again, you're saying "when the Dems takeover" as if it's a given. It's not. GOP gerrymandering game is strong. :francis:
Not saying this will happen, but when you gerrymander a bunch of districts into single digit + R the possibility exists for a bad loss. Everyone being sick of the GOP's shyt in 2018 will be interesting. Think they lose the house, but the Senate is a terrible map for democrats.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They remind me of the mob going to the Joker for help in The Dark Knight. Pres. Obama made them so desperate that they turned to a man that they didn't fully understand to lead them.

I'm willing to bet that none of them believe that this is a "witch hunt" and that they're just going along with it to save their agendas becuz they know it's over for them come 2018.
full

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

And we saw how that shook out....

giphy.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

SPOT ON ANALOGY

Pos Rep + Dap