RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That'd be another clear cut obstruction of justice and the Republicans don't have to do anything. Once Dems take office, launch an investigation and they can remove every party that was complicit. The same people he appointed probably told him "no, you would sink all your people if this happens and we don't take actions"

Ok, but what if Trump fires Muller, the Republicans don't do anything, and they keep the House/Senate?

At that point Trump pretty much just gets off scot-free.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Ok, but what if Trump fires Muller, the Republicans don't do anything, and they keep the House/Senate?

yes, as far as federal charges.

There 3 states investigating him and working parallel with Mueller. Those charges can be prosecuted, and trust me it will yield almost the same results. Then, when Dems take over, they can always re-open the files and have Mueller come back to finish and review where he left off. Mueller can also charge whoever tampered with the evidence. It's basically a honeypot

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pretty much guarantee that all of the incriminating evidence has been copied and put away for "safekeeping."

The minute it looks like what you're suggesting is about to happen, the leaks will come forward like Noah's flood.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Pretty much guarantee that all of the incriminating evidence has been copied and put away for "safekeeping."

The minute it looks like what you're suggesting is about to happen, the leaks will come forward like Noah's flood.

yes, that too. Expect leaks and emails to just start gushing out. From those leaks, the smoking guns will be made public and the right wing will go back to complaining about "leaks"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

There 3 states investigating him and working parallel with Mueller. Those charges can be prosecuted, and trust me it will yield almost the same results. Then, when Dems take over, they can always re-open the files and have Mueller come back to finish and review where he left off. Mueller can also charge whoever tampered with the evidence. It's basically a honeypot

Again, you're saying "when the Dems takeover" as if it's a given. It's not. GOP gerrymandering game is strong. :francis:

Good point about the states possibly doing something though.

Again, Mueller can have all the evidence in the world, but my point is, what if the GOP stays in power and refuses to do anything about it? Trump can be on tape shooting someone and it could be on the Internet but if the GOP controls Congress and refuses to do anything despite the evidence, he gets off. That's what worries me. Not lack of evidence, but that the GOP will protect Trump regardless.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Again, you're saying "when the Dems takeover" as if it's a given. It's not. GOP gerrymandering game is strong. :francis:

Good point about the states possibly doing something though.

Again, Mueller can have all the evidence in the world, but my point is, what if the GOP stays in power and refuses to do anything about it? Trump can be on tape shooting someone and it could be on the Internet but if the GOP controls Congress and refuses to do anything despite the evidence, he gets off. That's what worries me. Not lack of evidence, but that the GOP will protect Trump regardless.

Breh, the GOP will not stay in power. Have you taken a look at the marches and groups that have millions of people signed up just in case Mueller gets fired ?

Heck, the Senate will have their own investigation as well. I understand the paranoia and the frustration, but even Roger Stone had said based on the interviews and the questions, charges are coming for Trump and that's their aim

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

I never thought about this part, as you say..this may continue even after this administration
full

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh, the GOP will not stay in power. Have you taken a look at the marches and groups that have millions of people signed up just in case Mueller gets fired ?

Hopefully you're right, but after 2016 I have absolutely NO confidence in American voters. :manny:

As far as I'm concerned the GOP might stay in power and Trump might get reelected due to "economic anxiety" :mjpls:.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
yup.
he triggered that inner hate that forced them to devolve into their current incarnation...a sloppy, cancerous mob that is rotting from the inside out.

:yeshrug:

They remind me of the mob going to the Joker for help in The Dark Knight. Pres. Obama made them so desperate that they turned to a man that they didn't fully understand to lead them.

I'm willing to bet that none of them believe that this is a "witch hunt" and that they're just going along with it to save their agendas becuz they know it's over for them come 2018.