RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Since someone brought up the point about the FBI NY Office being under investigation soon for "falling asleep at the wheel" I went back and came across some interesting info that we/I/Nap overlooked.
So I was reading this article (that I think someone posted), about Trump's cozy relationship with the NY FBI office:

So I did a simple "New York FBI office trump" Google search and got this:

So I ran to this thread and searched for "Vornado Realty Trust" and got this post:

And we all know how corrupt that 666 Fifth deal was. So I did some more googling. According to the graphic in this spoiler, Kushner refinanced the loan for 666 and added Vornado as a partner in 2011.
kushnernyc-web1.jpg
Spidey senses went off. 2011? That is also when Trump decided to run for President after Obama embarrassed him at the dinner.

So my questions:
1) If Mueller is going to nail Kushner over financial dealings, how liable is Steve Roth and Vornado?
2) What level of damage will be done if it turns out the "One of Government's Largest Landlords" had a direct hand in russian meddling
3) Should we be preparing ourselves for the possibility that Trump and team did not do this alone and in fact had the help of ex AND current fbi agents?
4) Is it out of reason to believe that a few FBI agents will be going to jail as a result of this investigation too?

If this investigation is about Trump's financial holdings, then information such as this has to already be under investigation, right?
As it vies for federal work and funds, Vornado Realty Trust pays the Trump Organization tens of millions of dollars each year for its stakes in two of the REIT’s office buildings.

The Trump Organization owns 30 percent stakes in 1290 Sixth Avenue in Manhattan and 555 California Street in San Francisco. Interest in the former is worth $428.9 million and generates $14.7 million in annual cash flow for the Trump Organization, the Wall Street Journal reported. The stake in the California property is worth $322.6 million and generates $8 million annually, the Journal claims.

Vornado decides how much Trump’s company receives each year, while at the same time competing for government contracts. The company is currently bidding on building a new Federal Bureau of Investigation headquarters. Vornado is also waiting on federal funding for the $1.6 billion overhaul of the James A. Farley Building.

Last month, Donald Trump tapped Vornado’s founder, Steven Roth, and Richard LeFrak to head up a council that will monitor national infrastructure spending.
Vornado pays Trump Organization millions each year

This investigation, if Mueller chooses, will involve a lot of people in different walks of life.

This is going to be wider and bigger than Trump, imo.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Not this time. The whole party is compromised and has a case being put together against them. This shyt will likely mean the end of the party itself.
The end of the party is not possible:mjlol:

As much as we all despise these Reptillian Republicans the party will not be destroyed. If this unfolds as we all think it will the people in the party implicit of the crimes will be gone and a bunch of new Republican jerk offs will just replace them :beli:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Obama low key destroyed the GOP party by merely being elected and serving 8 yrs :mjlol:

Considering they control every branch of government and will for who knows how long, I'd say that's an exaggeration.
If anything Obama being elected made the GOP (and their base) go batshyt insane. :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This dude really got on twitter and said he knew moore would lose even though he said the exact opposite per his tweets and even rallied the rnc to back him after they withdrew support.

Something isn't right in this dude's head.
Trump just can't admit that he was wrong about anything and try to spin a loss into a win somehow no matter what... The only time I seen him apologize was the access Hollywood tape because he had no choice.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Considering they control every branch of government and will for who knows how long, I'd say that's an exaggeration.
If anything Obama being elected made the GOP (and their base) go batshyt insane. :francis:

See the Forrest from the trees, him being elected mad them become treasonist, law breaking pieces of shyt.. it’s all coming to a head now

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I like to thank you for your calm and informative statements. Need more like u.

Bow what happens idlf Trump just fires Mueller and the Republicans shield him?

That'd be another clear cut obstruction of justice and the Republicans don't have to do anything. Once Dems take office, launch an investigation and they can remove every party that was complicit. The same people he appointed probably told him "no, you would sink all your people if this happens and we don't take actions"

:mjgrin:

Trump has been keeping his twitter clean past few days. :mjpls:

not good. not good :mjlol:
$10k isn't shyt to a damn Congressman... :what:dudes be selling out for cheap

breh, don't be gullible. They get shares, stocks and money under the bridge or placed in undisclosed accounts in foreign country breh. That's the max you can contribute.

Learn the game. Even the guys I know in Miami were offered hundreds of ks. Imagine the higher ups like Cruz and Gowdy