RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Like the analyst been saying. Putin got just as much to lose. Just imagine the sanctions when everything comes out and trump is out of office.

The thing about it is what are the drastic measures he will take part in saving himself?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's also been working with Schneiderman (NY AG) who is building a RICO case against the Trump estate as a backup plan...

This man Mueller is not to be fukked with...

Chess game is incredibly thorough...:wow:
Lets not forget. The Schneiderman case was a Louise Mensch theory until confirmed, then people acted like she wasn't the first one out the gate on this shyt.

Thats how wild all of this shyt is. Everyone was floored when it was confirmed that the government was attempting to royally fukk Trump and his clan.

This shyt is wild.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mueller: "So, tell me about this email conversation you had with Jared on August 15, 2016 at 16:46 pm
full
"

Hope Hicks in her mind: "They know everything :damnanimated:"
KNOWING these dummies all perjured themselves :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The problem with Trump is that he ran the Trump Organization like a private slush fund essentially. Him never having a public company is why he's running into all of these regulatory issues with accountability and business structure. He's never had to be as transparent or as thorough as his peers in the industry.

And this is why they're so confused that the GSA would have their emails :heh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What plan? Putin like “you on ya own b”

:mjlol:

Putin already did his part and merc'd anyone on his side who could flip.

He can't really do anything but prepare for the backlash.....

A lot of shyt from this last month is starting to make sense too. Like for example why the republicans are like fukk it pass the Tax Bill no one wants. They are expecting a slaughter in 2018 regardless, and it looks like they will lose that gerrymandering SC case. So they might as well get at least a couple of years of donor tax breaks before Dems fix that shyt and begin to really dominate them nationally.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Putin already did his part and merc'd anyone on his side who could flip.

He can't really do anything but prepare for the backlash.....

A lot of shyt making this last month is starting to make sense too. Like for example why the republicans are like fukk it pass the Tax Bill no one wants. They are expecting a slaughter in 2018 regardless, and it looks like they will lose that gerrymandering SC case. So they might as well get at least a couple of years of donor tax breaks before Dems fix that shyt and begin to really dominate them nationally.

Wait till the economy hits a slump :jordanhilarious:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KNOWING these dummies all perjured themselves :laff:

Not only that but knowing for some odd reason they all told the exact same lies about the exact same things.

I already know the transition team is going down eventually. But I want to see this go deeper into the Republican Party as a whole and watch the domino effect start to happen. People slowly resigning and taking an early retirement as Mueller gets closer and closer to them.

Call me greedy idgaf. Trump and his goones aren't gonna be enough to satisfy me. I want establishment Republicans to go down and collapse the party from the inside out.