RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Putin isn’t stupid enough to go to war with a nuclear power. If he were to attack us and we had a non traitor in office, we could hit their major cities and render them uninhabitable. Then winter hits. They don’t have the resources to fight us like that just off the fact that so much of their land is uninhabitable and they have a weak economy that’s crippled by sanctions. This isn’t Germany trying to invade them in 1941 with boots on the ground.

I agree about Putin, which is why he went the route of trying to just buy off the U.S. government instead.

However, if this takes down Trump and a bunch of GOPers, there will be a Democratic Party who would be fine with war against Russia specifically and a bunch of neocons filling the vacuum in the GOP.

For real. But to be fair, it was written by a professor with a Ph.D. She knows how to research.

Ruth May, Ph.D, CFP - Gupta College of Business - University of Dallas

Oh yeah, not insinuating anything about her abilities as a researcher, just saying that if one very good researcher could find all this, think about what a full team of all-time great researchers and lawyers are finding. :ahh:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

:mjgrin:

Trump has been keeping his twitter clean past few days. :mjpls:

That desperation. My god.

:picard:

And I would pay money to see Donald Trump's shytty lawyers try to argue in a courtroom that there is some kind of legal reason that prevents their idiot client's own words that were broadcast on public airwaves with their idiot client's full consent being used as evidence.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
full

Daps

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

look at your rep breh.
what's one more -10?

Putin isn’t stupid enough to go to war with a nuclear power. If he were to attack us and we had a non traitor in office, we could hit their major cities and render them uninhabitable. Then winter hits. They don’t have the resources to fight us like that just off the fact that so much of their land is uninhabitable and they have a weak economy that’s crippled by sanctions. This isn’t Germany trying to invade them in 1941 with boots on the ground.

if the war were conventional, i have no doubt that america world come out on top....eventually.
i seriously doubt that US troops would ever set foot on russian soil, that would be madness.
i believe that a land invasion into russia by US/NATO forces would result in russia hastily para-militarizing the civilian population.
the military would of course be the at the forefront of resistance but after they fall back civilians bucking at them from the shadows.

then america would start spraying lsd into the water, food and air of russia
then US IC use all the videos posted by tripping russians for propaganda purposes.

He's also been working with Schneiderman (NY AG) who is building a RICO case against the Trump estate as a backup plan...

This man Mueller is not to be fukked with...

Chess game is incredibly thorough...:wow:

if Mueller gets them all with the fed charges, lays in the cut for 2 weeks....
and THEN the state charges hit TOO!!!

the creamy goodness of a double wammy just for the fukk of it would be so satisfying.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree about Putin, which is why he went the route of trying to just buy off the U.S. government instead.

However, if this takes down Trump and a bunch of GOPers, there will be a Democratic Party who would be fine with war against Russia specifically and a bunch of neocons filling the vacuum in the GOP.

Oh yeah, not insinuating anything about her abilities as a researcher, just saying that if one very good researcher could find all this, think about what a full team of all-time great researchers and lawyers are finding. :ahh:

U.S and Russia are not going to war. That shyt would be suicide on both sides and send the rest of the world into the Stone Age.

Russia has just as many nuclear weapons as we do.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
He's also been working with Schneiderman (NY AG) who is building a RICO case against the Trump estate as a backup plan...

This man Mueller is not to be fukked with...

Chess game is incredibly thorough...:wow:

“That’s a clever nikka , nothing to play with” :wow: