RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They're trying to ramp up hysteria and support for getting rid of Mueller. It's obvious. This isn't a legal argument that's being made, it's political. They're having Fox whip conservatives into a frenzy and praying that elected GOP officials feel the pressure enough to back whatever Trump does this month or next month. Will it work? I doubt it.

I've long felt this would end the minute Kushner was in Mueller's sight. And here we are. Everyone interviewed by Mueller likely lied, under the impression that the emails were gone. Now they're all on the hook for obstruction. Kushner is no doubt panicked and Trump is reacting to that. He likely views this as a personal attack and will respond in kind.

Gotta think Mueller has some type of contingency plan but even if he doesn't, the next move is obvious: the senate will simply hire him as Special Prosecutor if Trump manages to fire him. And that would be WORSE for Trump than Mueller's current position. Remember Whitewater? A SP used one investigation to investigate Clinton's entire life, and it led to Lewinsky.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The amount of leaks that would happen if Trump fired Rosenstein and then got Mueller fired:mjlol:

And I guarantee you that team has a deadman switch:mjlol:

Trump gonna fukk around and have Mueller come back as a Special Prosecutor a la Kenneth Starr

I would love to be a fly on the wall of Kushner’s Office :russ:

Hope Hicks probably lied her ass off

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Robert Mueller aint god or a king. The power that he has was given to him and it can be taken away.
I'll bite, who do you think will take his power away? Where are you getting the information from that has you so "concerned"?

And aren't you the same troll that always in JBO talking about men penis size? I guess that's getting boring for you...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'll bite, who do you think will take his power away? Where are you getting the information from that has you so "concerned"?

And aren't you the same troll that always in JBO talking about men penis size? I guess that's getting boring for you...
I don't answer to bish n1ggaz and their ad hominem attacks :mjpls:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
ie “Your entire team lied. Make a deal or everyone goes to jail”
Trump can pardon them all and probably himself as long as congress is on board. Some are actin like Trump is powerless cuz he's letting this go on. Aint nobody going to jail unless Mueller got some proof of state crimes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now this is fukkery.

Those e-mails must have contained some mad shyt, they're shook.

No wonder they're ramping up the Mueller smears. :dead:

Mueller and his crack team of lawyers know what they're doing. Those e-mails ain't going nowhere. :takedat:

Republicans are so fukking complicit man, makes you sick.:scust:
Risotto recipes :queenhillary:

Spirit cooking :hillaryblessed:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump can pardon them all and probably himself as long as congress is on board. Some are actin like Trump is powerless cuz he's letting this go on. Aint nobody going to jail unless Mueller got some proof of state crimes
Long as he fukks off being President. :manny:

Then maybe they can bring in state charges and make that pathetic greedy family homeless. :mjgrin: No-one likes Trump and Republicans only cape due to him being president is crucial for their agenda (tax). :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't answer to bish n1ggaz and their ad hominem attacks :mjpls:
You haven't posted any facts or any sources of information to back up your concerns. In fact you are concern trolling and then when someone responds you either avoid the question or answer in a circle jerk echo chamber way with no definitive answer.

Much like trumpset

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some dumbfukk had to spend days filtering through thousands and thousands of emails to find the treason ones and remove them from the "we're cooperating look here's the email evidence" file only to find out that the Feds already had them anyways. Imagine all that tedious work. 11 email accounts. This news had to hurt on so many levels.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

HeartAttack.jpg