RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
These fools jumping into Mueller’s interviews just assuming he doesn’t already have incriminating evidence . :mjlol:

The setup is immaculate.

Now he can indict them for lying just to tie them up and then presses the heavy charges later.

These dudes going against the Federal Monstars team with D-League talent:hhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can confirm. I talked to 2 politicians (R) in Florida, and they both said Trump is firing Mueller on the 22nd. Fox News and the GOP are pushing him to fire Mueller. It's because Mueller setting up a RICO case. The congressman told me GOP was thinking strategies to control the narrative. So, Christmas eve or the 22nd is the most likely date since it will be cold and folks will be too busy enjoying their days off. He also said Mueller has been working overnight with his crew for the past 2 weeks. The team works 24/7 and nobody is allowed to discuss the case. Not even with family. I asked about Sessions, and he said Sessions is hated by the GOP now too. He believes Sessions will be okay because he got out of the way to save himself. However, the GOP is pissed at him because they know what he knows. Sessions actually told them in a meeting that he doesn't see any wrongdoing from Mueller and his squad.

Sessions knows how bad this will get.
If Fox is pushing him to fire him as well as the party is pushing it too, wouldn’t that implicate them in a new criminal conspiracy on top of any existing one? That’s yet another RICO case.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can confirm. I talked to 2 politicians (R) in Florida, and they both said Trump is firing Mueller on the 22nd. Fox News and the GOP are pushing him to fire Mueller. It's because Mueller setting up a RICO case. The congressman told me GOP was thinking strategies to control the narrative. So, Christmas eve or the 22nd is the most likely date since it will be cold and folks will be too busy enjoying their days off. He also said Mueller has been working overnight with his crew for the past 2 weeks. The team works 24/7 and nobody is allowed to discuss the case. Not even with family. I asked about Sessions, and he said Sessions is hated by the GOP now too. He believes Sessions will be okay because he got out of the way to save himself. However, the GOP is pissed at him because they know what he knows. Sessions actually told them in a meeting that he doesn't see any wrongdoing from Mueller and his squad.

Isnt firing him an arrestable offense off the bat tho?!?!:jbhmm::dahell: isn't that how nixon was impeached for watergate???

Daps

Looking forward to Jared and Ivana getting arrested and Trump Tower being seized. :banderas:

It was either get fukked up now or get fukked up later, and Trump chose now.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If Fox is pushing him to fire him as well as the party is pushing it too, wouldn’t that implicate them in a new criminal conspiracy on top of any existing one? That’s yet another RICO case.

Yes, but who will be investigating it ? Who will be bringing charges ?

Isnt firing him an arrestable offense off the bat tho?!?!:jbhmm::dahell: isn't that how nixon was impeached for watergate???

Big difference. Now, you have morally bankrupt people Republicans who are also acting very guilty. We are in different and dangerous times.

Looking forward to Jared and Ivana getting arrested and Trump Tower being seized. :banderas:

It was either get fukked up now or get fukked up later, and Trump chose now.

All Mueller has to do is name Trump a unindicted co-conspirator. He could say that to his lawyers to calm the storm. That's his first and most effective play. Second one is to pass on state charges to Schneiderman and let him do the ripping.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes, but who will be investigating it ? Who will be bringing charges ?

Big difference. Now, you have morally bankrupt people Republicans who are also acting very guilty. We are in different and dangerous times.

All Mueller has to do is name Trump a unindicted co-conspirator. He could say that to his lawyers to calm the storm. That's his first and most effective play. Second one is to pass on state charges to Schneiderman and let him do the ripping.

fukk that they all gotta get what's coming :ufdup: