RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

"Law and order" until it's on them then it's
full

"and when you arrest them, don't be too nice" :flabbyandsicktrump:

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
If the rumors are true Trump is planning to fire Mueller on the 22nd, you know shyt is going to hit the fan this week, it's going to be very interesting. And you know Trump thinks this is a power move firing him 3 days before Xmas. In between watching Fox news and wondering if it's his diets fault he hasn't achieved an erection in years, Trump is thinking hahaha I ruined Mueller's Christmas

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I can confirm. I talked to 2 politicians (R) in Florida, and they both said Trump is firing Mueller on the 22nd. Fox News and the GOP are pushing him to fire Mueller. It's because Mueller setting up a RICO case. The congressman told me GOP was thinking strategies to control the narrative. So, Christmas eve or the 22nd is the most likely date since it will be cold and folks will be too busy enjoying their days off. He also said Mueller has been working overnight with his crew for the past 2 weeks. The team works 24/7 and nobody is allowed to discuss the case. Not even with family. I asked about Sessions, and he said Sessions is hated by the GOP now too. He believes Sessions will be okay because he got out of the way to save himself. However, the GOP is pissed at him because they know what he knows. Sessions actually told them in a meeting that he doesn't see any wrongdoing from Mueller and his squad.

Sessions knows how bad this will get.