RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

attorneygeneralholder5393.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i don't get what's happening here.
can i get a breakdown?
Holder said "speaking for a vast majority of americans..."

breh clapped back like "You dont (speak for a vast majority of Americans)" :jawalrus:

Apparently the replies to breh clapping back indicate that he ironically was the one who :ufdup:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The right's attack on Mueller is disgraceful and should be treated at as such. Trump and the party preaches "law and order," but as a party they are anti-accountability in every way. Ironic but not surprising.

I dare a Republican to go on TV and say with a straight face that the FBI is left-leaning or anti-Trump. They want us to believe FBI agents and LEOs never ridicule their targets among each other. They are so full of shyt. Trump doesn't deserve any praise for the shyt he has done. Mueller did what was right and took him off the squad. If he feels the Special Counsel will vindicate him, why does he want it to end so desperately? :KobeUSure:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The right's attack on Mueller is disgraceful and should be treated at as such. Trump and the party preaches "law and order," but as a party they are anti-accountability in every way. Ironic but not surprising.

I dare a Republican to go on TV and say with a straight face that the FBI is left-leaning or anti-Trump. They want us to believe FBI agents and LEOs never ridicule their targets among each other. They are so full of shyt. Trump doesn't deserve any praise for the shyt he has done. Mueller did what was right and took him off the squad. If he feels the Special Counsel will vindicate him, why does he want it to end so desperately? :KobeUSure:
It's all for optics and distraction. Errbody need to keep their eyes on the prize. Trump and fam going to prison.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Trump could fire Mueller before Christmas, House Rep says

Trump Could Fire Mueller Next Week Before Christmas When Congress Is Gone, Rep Says

Democratic Congresswoman Jackie Spier said Friday the “rumor on the Hill” is that President Donald Trump intends to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller next week when Congress is gone for the holidays.

more bells :mjgrin: