RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Trump is TOTALLY going to fire Mueller.

Why not?

At some point the calculus will just be a gamble. Theres no guarantee he'll be impeached is what he will think. So he'll take the risk.
With the republican party refusing
Trump is TOTALLY going to fire Mueller.

Why not?

At some point the calculus will just be a gamble. Theres no guarantee he'll be impeached is what he will think. So he'll take the risk.
If he does fire what happens next ?

Question for the history buffs, when shyt was starting to hit the fan with Watergate, how did the Republican party respond, were they looking the other way like the current GOP is doing now with Trump or did they show legit concern

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Question for the history buffs, when shyt was starting to hit the fan with Watergate, how did the Republican party respond, were they looking the other way like the current GOP is doing now with Trump or did they show legit concern
They were ready to push him out too. They’re totally corrupt at this point though. Can’t count on them. It’s gonna have to be criminal charges against the party or trump that saves the country this time.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I’m not sure what will happen when he fires him, but we know for sure it will be interesting. My brother has always had his finger on the pulse of public reaction to this kind of shyt since he was in his teens, he is super plugged in, and is rarely wrong in his predictions. He is convinced and keeps telling me when Trump fires Mueller, it will make the woman’s marches look like small towns time capsule ceremony. I just can’t see it, but I am also very cynical when it comes to the general public right now. My brother is at least 2 and a 1/2 X’s smarter than me tho, and infinitely more empathetic, so he believes in redemption, too, which for my wife and daughter I promised I would at least try to be a better and more empathetic/forgiving, so this would be a good opportunity for people to prove they are worth giving a frogs fat ass about.

Side note, higher learning fam; I have been up almost 72 hours straight. My beloved wife took a fall on Tuesday afternoon at around 1pm when I was at work and I came home at like 5pm to find her on the ground just sobbing. She said she felt like she sprained or twisted her knee and she didn’t want to go to the hospital, so I picked her up, put her on the bed, and we iced it. Woke up the next day, she couldnt put weight on it, called an ambulance, had her brought to the hospital. They did X-Rays, and because she had MDS, and a stem cell transplant, all the years of (6) very high doses of prednisone, her bones are already extremely brittle. She had both hips replaced by 35, so when her orthopedic surgeon heard she was at the hospital, he came down on his vacation to check on her. He ordered a CT, better safe then sorry, and what appeared on the X-rays to be a cut and dry femur break, which is already a nightmare, was actually my wife shattering her femur in 17 separate places. She goes into surgery in about 5 hours, I haven’t really slept more than an hour or two in days, and now my wife will be, if all goes the best it possibly can, in an inpatient physical rehab for at least the next 8-12 weeks. If any of y’all are familiar with my posts, you know 2 things about me, 1, I am emotionally violent, graphic, vengeful, am full of vile, disgusting thoughts and they usually manifest themselves in posts describing in great detail how much I truly hate and want truly awful things to happen the folks that would or actively are working very hard to hurt/fukk over this country’s most vulnerable citizens.....and 2, I absolutely Positively, with every fiber of my being, ADORE my wife. I am absolutely nothing without her! Before she got sick, she devoted almost 20 years of her life to terminally ill babies/infants/toddlers as nurse. I am not writing this for daps and Reps, although they are all very appreciated, and y’all are so truly good to me up on here, fam, all I ask is some positive thoughts and prayers y’all. Every little bit helps, and she gets a kick out of the support from y’all. Thanks for letting me vent, and @Brooklynzson , thanks for creating this site!
Peace and fish grease, y’all.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I’m not sure what will happen when he fires him, but we know for sure it will be interesting. My brother has always had his finger on the pulse of public reaction to this kind of shyt since he was in his teens, he is super plugged in, and is rarely wrong in his predictions. He is convinced and keeps telling me when Trump fires Mueller, it will make the woman’s marches look like small towns time capsule ceremony. I just can’t see it, but I am also very cynical when it comes to the general public right now. My brother is at least 2 and a 1/2 X’s smarter than me tho, and infinitely more empathetic, so he believes in redemption, too, which for my wife and daughter I promised I would at least try to be a better and more empathetic/forgiving, so this would be a good opportunity for people to prove they are worth giv8ng a frogs fat ass about.

Side note, higher learning fam; I have been up almost 72 hours straight. My beloved wife took a fall on Tuesday afternoon at around 1pm when I was at work and I came home at like 5pm to find her on the ground just sobbing. She said she felt like she sprained or twisted her knee and she didn’t want to go to the hospital, so I picked her up, put her on the bed, and we iced it. Woke up the next day, she couldnt put weight on it, called an ambulance, had her brought to the hospital. They did X-Rays, and because she had MDS, and a stem cell transplant, all the years of (6) very high doses of prednisone, her bones are already extremely brittle. She had both hips replaced by 35, so when her orthopedic surgeon heard she was at the hospital, he came down on his vacation to check on her. He ordered a CT, better safe then sorry, and what appeared on the X-rays to be a cut and dry femur break, which is already a nightmare, was actually my wife shattering her femur in 17 separate places. She goes into surgery in about 5 hours, I haven’t really slept more than an hour or two in days, and now my wife will be, if all goes the best it possibly can, in an inpatient physical rehab for at least the next 8-12 weeks. If any of y’all are familiar with my posts, you know 2 things about me, 1, I am emotionally violent, graphic, vengeful, am full of vile, disgusting thoughts and they usually manifest themselves in posts describing in great detail how much I truly hate and want truly awful things to happen the folks that would or actively are working very hard to hurt/fukk over this country’s mos to vulnerable citizens.....and 2, I absolutely Positively, with every fiber of my being, ADORE my wife. I am absolutely nothing without her! Before she got sick, she devoted almost 20 years of her life to terminally ill babies/infants/toddlers. I am not writin* this for days and Eros, although the6 are all very appreciated, and y’all are so truly good to me up on here, fam, all I ask is some positive thoughts and prayers y’all. Every little bit helps, and she gets a kick out of 5he suppor5 from y’all. Thanks fo4 letting me vent, and @Brooklynzson , thanks for creating. This site!
Peace and fish grease, y’all.

:salute: