RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Clear this up for me please. Flynn has flipped a looooonng time ago. Papadopolous has flipped a long time ago. Manafort is getting bombarded with legal bills. Why is Mueller meeting with Trump lawyers now ? Does he have to let them know what he has on Trump to work something out ? Like, why make that move ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I need that carter gif of him nodding...shyt fits perfectly with his 15 page manifesto
ZTFaqs9.gif

emHw3tc.gif

fjFNIUV.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Clear this up for me please. Flynn has flipped a looooonng time ago. Papadopolous has flipped a long time ago. Manafort is getting bombarded with legal bills. Why is Mueller meeting with Trump lawyers now ? Does he have to let them know what he has on Trump to work something out ? Like, why make that move ?
Don’t waste your time engaging someone trying to argue that nothing happened or that nobody broke the law. It’s a clear attempt to derail the thread kinda like what @I_Got_Da_Swiffer did in the summer. Just report them to get them banned from the thread and keep it moving.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
The way I understand it, they asked to meet with him..not the other way around. But I maybe wrong

edit: actually, nvm..it says in the article :"The sources did not specify who requested the meeting."

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

He’s giving Trump lawyers a heads up that their client is going to get royally fukked in the ass and that the office of the POTUS or pardons can’t save him from those NYS rico charges so it’s in his best interest to play ball or else

:Shaqsmash:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I bet Mueller tells them he wants to interview trump.