RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If he does, I hope Mueller and co bring State charges on Trumps whole family so he can get fukked. Even with all this progress with Mueller, I get the feeling that nothing in the end will happen to them. GOP in too much shyt and they're afraid.
The way I understand it, if he was to pardon Flynn, it would mean that Flynn, or anyone else that is pardoned, would not be able to plead the fifth for any crime during questioning, or they would be held in contempt. Pardons do not cover future crimes and the prosecutors could go fukking ham with contempt charges, or he better hope he doesn’t lie under oath, cause they have the receipts. Basically, a pardon will make things worse

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saw a poll that said Over 50% of people think Mueller has a conflict of interest. Its working :snoop:
Who was polling and how many people?

Don't get it twisted...that Quinnipiac poll I posted days ago shows that blacks and latinos overwhelmingly disapprove of Trump. Whites are the ones carrying that average.

If you exclude white people that shyt would look like 2% :heh:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full
full
full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This may have been what Hannity was alluding to:
It’s almost as though money makes the world go around or something. It’s so fukking easy to dismiss everything, like all 15 accusers, because 1 or 2 had lawyers (scum of the earth) that may have been bad actors. The GOP slogan should be “Join the party, we throw the baby out with the bath water,every single time”.