RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Can you explain please?

This is so unnecessary, instead of you being rude and belligerent you could have just told me why he can't speak his mind, last time I checked this thread was situated in higher learning.
But how could you not know why :what:

Everything is classified information..

You are expecting the former director of the FBI to just say wild shyt on Twitter about an on going investigation into a foreign adversary’s role in undermining the 2016 US Presidential Election?

:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's still an ongoing investigation and he is a witness. Comey is still the ex-director. They cannot give the defense any ammo. He's playing it perfectly with these subtweets.
If we're being honest, Mueller knows shyt from HIS tenure at the FBI on Trump :heh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Jordan who?

That's Rod "Survivor" Rosenstein.:RodSurvivor:
Jim Jordan
220px-Jim_Jordan_official_photo%2C_114th_Congress.jpg

But how could you not know why :what:

Everything is classified information..

You are expecting the former director of the FBI to just say wild shyt on Twitter about an on going investigation into a foreign adversary’s role in undermining the 2016 US Presidential Election?

:dead:
Obviously not. I understand all that but he isn't the only one privy to sensitive information to go on twitter without blurting out stuff. In regards to sensitive information there are other delicate ways speaking your mind without the use of quotes.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jim Jordan

Obviously not. I understand all that but he isn't the only one privy to sensitive information to go on twitter without blurting out stuff. In regards to sensitive information there are other delicate ways speaking your mind without the use of quotes.
Comey is handling this PERFECTLY. Again what would you like him to say? We all realize who he is talking about.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jim Jordan

He is privy to incriminating information. That's the difference.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Comey is handling this PERFECTLY. Again what would you like him to say? We all realize who he is talking about.
He is privy to incriminating information. That's the difference.
My thing is can't he can speak his mind about the President without having to drop any incriminating information? Clapper freely speaks his mind about the President and his tweets.