RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I really wish dudes would stop shytting on mensch...she had a LOT of exclusives, namely the FISA warrants, the dossier, and a lot of ties that caused people to take the investigation seriously. Arguably she inspired the open-source research on the matter.

She gets hurt cause she's a conservative in the eyes of the anti-trump media...
Sure that’s one reason, but a lot of people still cite “the release of the Supreme Court bald eagle by the Supreme Court marshal to signal impeachment”, which is unfair to her body of work, but is still fukking hilarious

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im wondering who those 7% are...Im guessing a few of them are thecoli's own #trumpset
full
c00ns, Hoteps, Military and LEOs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@The Black Panther We've been over this. If you're hanging your hat on the SCOTUS story you're missing the point.

Seth analyzes media reports. Mensch actually had sources giving her information. Mensch damn near predicted the future a few times when people legit thought she was crazy. A lot of people had to eat their hats when her connection of BLM protests and Russian bots came to fruition. That was insanity when she jumped out there saying it only to have it be 100% true.

Seth will fill in holes of reporting and make connections on open source interpretation with a legal twist to bring you closer to the most likely chapter in the story.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I’m sorry, all I see is that blacks are the only reality based race in the USA right now...

We always are because we are dealt reality checks everywhere we go day in and day out. No matter what/who you are, you still get a dose of reality, mainly very negativisic. So, when we see BS, we know it right away