RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seth Abramson bout to be a household name after this investigation is over. His insight and sources are a1.
I really wish dudes would stop shytting on mensch...she had a LOT of exclusives, namely the FISA warrants, the dossier, and a lot of ties that caused people to take the investigation seriously. Arguably she inspired the open-source research on the matter.

She gets hurt cause she's a conservative in the eyes of the anti-trump media...

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Julia Ioffe, an Atlantic reporter, just made a good point on MSNBC....Flynn promised the Russians really quick, harmless sanctions. They ended up lasting longer than promised of course. So they likely retaliated to save face by expelling 20x more American diplomats than usual. Flynn’s actions had a direct negative impact on American diplomacy/counterintelligence efforts. Hopefully Mueller has other charges on deck. Maybe Flynn will get the RICO when everyone else does...

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wish dudes would stop shytting on mensch...she had a LOT of exclusives, namely the FISA warrants, the dossier, and a lot of ties that caused people to take the investigation seriously. Arguably she inspired the open-source research on the matter.

She gets hurt cause she's a conservative in the eyes of the anti-trump media...
She was on point too a lot not lie. Just not Seth level.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bannon knows he on Mueller’s guillotine line :mjlol:
tenor.gif

One at a time.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I really wish dudes would stop shytting on mensh...

[...]She gets hurt cause she's a conservative in the eyes of the anti-trump media...

It's not because Mensch is Conservative. It's because she has credibility issues ("Marshal of the Supreme Court") and has made several inconsistent statements.

Not to mention The Jester provided evidence that she alters her blog entries after MSM breaks a story, and she threatens would-be dictators on Twitter. :mjlol:

If you constantly cite her as evidence for this Trump collusion story, being critical of her as one of your main sources isn't derailing the thread. Especially since there hasn't been any major developments in the last few days.

Report that. :bpufedup: