RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's what I've been saying all along this dude is on the take... :francis: and people called me crazy for suggesting it without evidence... Aint no one doing an investigation on this guy...:stopitslime: EVEN THO IT'S NEEDED... I really want to punch this dude on the street if I saw him... just shatter his entire grill in a dark street with no cameras and cops... and get away with it. :birdman:

I don't know if y'all believe in physics but one stated that it was money deal behind this Net shyt.

The shyt is so obvious with this guy

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I caught some of that Flynn special on CNN last night. It's pretty crazy how far off the rails he ended up from how the people he served with in the military remember him. It doesn't explain him becoming a treasonous POS, but lot of the decisions he made were probably fueled by his spite for the Obama administration and how they threw him in the bushes. That 'unless you hate them and then you destroy yourself' quote Nixon said when he left office fits him perfectly.