RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
FBI director is testifying today? Anyone watching?
I watched some of it. Wray basically said the FBI is fine and has things put in place to police itself and its investigations.

Then of course random old white Republican goes on a 5 minute rant about Hillary and how her investigation was rigged as is Mueller’s. :scust:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't know what it is, but I don't have a good feeling that Trump and his cronies will face Justice. It's clearly going to take cooperation from the Republicans which the Democrats won't get. The Republicans play by a different set of rules. I don't think the Democrats will take back the house and Senate, not because there isn't a blue wave, it seems like there is. But because Republicans will find a way to cheat. Besides the fact Trump has committed several crimes, it's woefully apparent he is inept at his job, Republicans don't bat an eye at his actions or his words. I know Republicans and Democrats disagree on everything but this right here isn't normal. With the the Republican base loving Trump and a large portion of the population having no clue an investigation is going on, the Republicans playing by a different set of rules, I don't have a good feeling. Someone talk me down from the ledge

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
OK, so I hope everyone here knows that I'm definitely not a Trump supporter. But I'm really :stopitslime: on this one:

Lewandowski: Actually, We All Steamed Trump's Trousers While He Wore Them

I'm so lost on this.......

Why is this a big deal? If I were going to go from sitting down for an extended period of time to being on TV, I'd want my pants straightened beforehand.....wouldn't any reasonable person??

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't know what it is, but I don't have a good feeling that Trump and his cronies will face Justice. It's clearly going to take cooperation from the Republicans which the Democrats won't get. The Republicans play by a different set of rules. I don't think the Democrats will take back the house and Senate, not because there isn't a blue wave, it seems like there is. But because Republicans will find a way to cheat. Besides the fact Trump has committed several crimes, it's woefully apparent he is inept at his job, Republicans don't bat an eye at his actions or his words. I know Republicans and Democrats disagree on everything but this right here isn't normal. With the the Republican base loving Trump and a large portion of the population having no clue an investigation is going on, the Republicans playing by a different set of rules, I don't have a good feeling. Someone talk me down from the ledge
Jump :yeshrug:

This is a marathon, the IC community has infinite resources and a very big, one the biggest from what people have told me, axe to grind.

But please jump, it's a free country :troll:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Jump :yeshrug:

This is a marathon, the IC community has infinite resources and a very big, one the biggest from what people have told me, axe to grind.

But please jump, it's a free country :troll:
I know it's a marathon but the marathon is rigged, that is what worries me

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
tumblr_otme9pNtzY1s1vn29o1_1280.jpg

From a design perspective, this is brilliant.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Unfortunately, I feel the same way. Unless I'm wrong, the only way anything gets done is with Republican cooperation.

I just don't see that happening.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
OK, so I hope everyone here knows that I'm definitely not a Trump supporter. But I'm really :stopitslime: on this one:

Lewandowski: Actually, We All Steamed Trump's Trousers While He Wore Them

I'm so lost on this.......

Why is this a big deal? If I were going to go from sitting down for an extended period of time to being on TV, I'd want my pants straightened beforehand.....wouldn't any reasonable person??

nobody cares that he got his pants/suit steamed

its that all these lemmings dropped to their knees like the worshippers that they are and steamed his pants while
he was still wearing them

s&m ish to an extent
you head in another room/ restroom/ behind something
take off your pants
have someone steam them

like a normal fukking person

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I’m bout real tired of you scared ass nikkas in this thread talkin nothing going to happen to trump

Foh with that defeatist mind set :camby:
The fact is stuff is already happening. And he knows it. Been behaving on Twitter the past few days.

Dudes love to be contrarians for the hell of it. That and they're alt right representatives on a hip hop forum. Can't expect better.