RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A line in a story that goes unnoticed is that Flynn was communicating with an encrypted chat app :sas2:

Yall gotta read these stories in depth :sas2:

Which app? :mjpls:

And does that mean theres no encrypted apps? :mjpls:

From February 2017:

@ 1:10

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig

WhatsApp claims is encrypted. That’s not really saying much.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
CBS News poll: Americans split on Russia investigation

Most Americans think former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's guilty plea and cooperation with the special counsel is a serious issue for the Trump administration, including a third of Republicans. But most Republicans see the Russia investigation overall as politically motivated.

flynn-guilty-plea-1206-630pm.jpg

Americans divide in their views on the Russia investigation: eight in 10 Republicans call it politically motivated, while three in four Democrats say it is justified.

investigation-into-trump-russia-1206-630pm.jpg

Some Republicans – just over four in 10 - do think it's at least somewhat likely that senior Trump advisers had improper dealings with Russia, but they are less likely than Democrats to think that Flynn's guilty plea is a serious issue for the administration.

trump-advisor-improper-dealings-russia-1206-630pm.jpg

Overall, most Americans think the whole situation is an important issue to the country, but fewer Republicans think that.

Americans who think the Russia investigation is justified overwhelmingly see the Flynn matter as serious. But even the more than four in 10 who view the investigation as politically motivated also think the Flynn matter is a serious issue for the administration.

CBS News poll: Americans split on Russia investigation

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I know Putin regret working with these imbeciles :mjlol: . Talking over text, phone and emails about committing football numbers charges lmao.
If the goal is to remove your enemy from ever being in a position to place sanctions on you again, they have won.

What’s more interesting is the fact that there is talk that the republicans are not interested in the outcome of the mueller decision. Most people on the other side don’t even think this is an issue. Then again those people could crank out 50 books on the black panther voter suppression in Philadelphia.

Propaganda works.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Seth did it again :wow:

Basically Flynn was lobbying along with Eric Prince and Bud McFarlane to bring nuclear technology to the Middle East via some arabs in UAE and Saudi Arabia....and it had to happen via dropping Russian sanctions to get nuclear cooperation

It all happened at the Mayflower Hotel :wow:

like everyone else who has been following this thread, i'm up to my eyeballs in information that has come to light.
what i find disturbing is how most people i come into contact with in real life have absolutely no idea about any of it.
every once in a while i bring it up to co-workers and every single time all i get in response is :yeshrug:
someone actually said to me "there is an investigation?"
i asked someone what they thought about the Flynn, Manafort, Gates indictments and they had no idea who any of those people were.

i seriously stepped back a few times and asked myself if i was crazy.
but then i come back home to this thread and realize that they are the living embodiment of my sig.

full

Last edited: