RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
McFarland Contradicted Herself on Russia Contacts, Congressional Testimony Shows

AltruisticInfantileBovine-max-1mb.gif

WASHINGTON — An email sent during the transition by President Trump’s former deputy national security adviser, K.T. McFarland, appears to contradict testimony she gave to Congress over the summer about contacts between the Russian ambassador and Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn.

Ms. McFarland had told lawmakers that she did not discuss or know anything about interactions between Sergey I. Kislyak, who had been Moscow’s ambassador to the United States, and Mr. Flynn, according to Senate documents.

But emails obtained by The New York Times appear to undermine those statements. In a Dec. 29 message about newly imposed Obama administration sanctions against Russia for its election interference, Ms. McFarland, then serving on Mr. Trump’s transition team, told another transition official that Mr. Flynn would be talking to the Russian ambassador that evening.
The amount of times Trump's team keep putting themselves in jeopardy over this "nothingburger" is amazing. :whew:

I think every important person around the Trump campaign has lied about Russia communications.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The amount of times Trump's team keep putting themselves in jeopardy over this "nothingburger" is amazing. :whew:

I think every important person around the Trump campaign has lied about Russia communications.

They're the most double talking muhfukkas I have ever seen in politics.

Bill eventually said "Sorry, I fukked up :yeshrug: "

Dubya stuck to his guns regardless of how wrong he was.

These dudes are terrible. Reminds of the Joker and the "You wanna know how I got these scars" stories.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:pachaha:It's as if these guys don't realize the advancements of modern technology. On some Boris and Natasha:flabbynsick: shyt with all their shenanigans.

i could not have said it better.
they are using the same old tactics but in a modern world.

it's like a 3 year old who does not know that sound travels.
when the cookie jar breaks and the parent walks in and says "did you do this?"

they just :yeshrug: and say "no...not me."