RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Someone give me a recap of the last 2 weeks
I know the MSM stuff but what is twitterverse up to re: 45?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
According to the two, a typical dinner order for Trump consisted of “two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted” shake.
Oh god Trump must have the whole West Wing fukking STANKING. His colon is going to take a plea bargain

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 you still gotta explain what's up with Strzok

He might have fukked up the whole operation :martin:
There is no stopping this train. The guy got fired in August Stop leading Republican attempts at distraction and fake controversy throw you off the game. Focus.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whats gangsta is that Paulie is still going to probably plead "Not Guilty".
Did you forget those text messages of his daughters saying that he has had people killed? This guy is used to hanging around actual gangsters an actual mobsters. The American justice system is a joke to him

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Did you forget those text messages of his daughters saying that he has had people killed? This guy is used to hanging around actual gangsters an actual mobsters. The American justice system is a joke to him
Hence the apply for the removal of the ankle bracelet. What he didn’t know is that they anticipated such a doofus move.

fukk are you writing op-eds for?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

This isnt even party loyalty. This is straight up individual loyalty towards a particular human being. That's what scares me most about this investigation. There's obviously something there worth putting some powerful people in prison. But who's to say who's been paid off or who's families have been taken care of while he they do some time? I don't think anyone is above it. I just think Flynn heard 60 yrs being thrown around and that his son might be taken down and he couldn't bear it. Not everyone has those same circumstances.