RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Bernie voted against the Magnitsky Act cuz it was tied to sanction against Iran which he was against since it would violate the agreement Obama had made with them.
And that is when I had to officially wash my hands of Bernard. Iran was in full compliance but people like Sanders and pundits were pushing the idea that if the bill passed Iran would throw the whole agreement in the bushes. It did and they didn't.

Bernie's decisive agenda to play on the fringes of the democratic party until it's suitable for him to come into the yard has gotten pretty old.

Oville

Pro
Daps
And that is when I had to officially wash my hands of Bernard. Iran was in full compliance but people like Sanders and pundits were pushing the idea that if the bill passed Iran would throw the whole agreement in the bushes. It did and they didn't.

Bernie's decisive agenda to play on the fringes of the democratic party until it's suitable for him to come into the yard has gotten pretty old.

Can't predict how a power is going to act and even if he's wrong about that it doesn't do anything to support the notion that he was in cahoots with Russia.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Can't predict how a power is going to act and even if he's wrong about that it doesn't do anything to support the notion that he was in cahoots with Russia.

I agree with the bolded.

But his decisions up to and after that moment saw me personally jumping off his bandwagon.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bernie voted against the Magnitsky Act cuz it was tied to sanction against Iran which he was against since it would violate the agreement Obama had made with them.
Oh, so it’s like when Bernie had a conditional reason for voting for the 1994 crime bill. :KhaledUSmart:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes, foreign policy is complicated.

Remember when the Sanders campaign backed Hillary’s voter rolls? And that’s why the DNC punishes then?

How Berned Is Bernie Sanders By The DNC Data Breach?

Or when he acknowledged he knew what Russia was doing in the summer of 2016? Bernie Sanders says Russia was obviously trying to divide the Democratic party

Oville

Pro
Daps
Yes, foreign policy is complicated.

Remember when the Sanders campaign backed Hillary’s voter rolls? And that’s why the DNC punishes then?

How Berned Is Bernie Sanders By The DNC Data Breach?

Or when he acknowledged he knew what Russia was doing in the summer of 2016? Bernie Sanders says Russia was obviously trying to divide the Democratic party

Yes because at the time it was believed that Wikileaks putting out negative information seemingly only about the Democrats and Russia had been speculated as being the source.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you can't. but you can hold people who tried to and predicted wrong, accountable for being wrong.
Only can you be from the smallest state with one of the smallest populations with one of the smallest GDPs next to the safest country ever and have 30 years in congress with no accomplishments and the freedom to rant like a town mayor on the national stage and continually evade accountability for actions.

It’s like they love him more than his politics or his record.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes because at the time it was believed that Wikileaks putting out negative information seemingly only about the Democrats and Russia had been speculated as being the source.
Wrong. Go back to 2015. Sanders wants people to forget why the DNC punished his campaign