RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I heard that Preet interview this morning.... it wasn't that inflammatory, chill :pachaha:

Still, Dowd :ufdup: Who is going to come out of this administration without damage?????
nah, Dowd is gonna have to answer for what he did.

Cause that shyt is a crime and he can be disbarred from it.

Either he lied or Trump lied. Ain't no two ways.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nah, Dowd is gonna have to answer for what he did.

Cause that shyt is a crime and he can be disbarred from it.

Either he lied or Trump lied. Ain't no two ways.
Oh yea, Dowd is in some shyt now, I was just saying Preet's interview wasn't that crazy :pachaha:

But yea them boys are fukked from both ends. Hopefully Trump keeps gleaning us with his insights and opinions on this investigation :scumbag:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh yea, Dowd is in some shyt now, I was just saying Preet's interview wasn't that crazy :pachaha:

But yea them boys are fukked from both ends. Hopefully Trump keeps gleaning us with his insights and opinions on this investigation :scumbag:
I think that he thinks that he's fooling people

At least when Hillary was in trouble, she just shut the fukk up until the shyt was over with :troll: But hey, shes a boss so :sas2:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Pretty much. The President's powers are pretty ridiculous if used correctly.

But a smart president would never legally or morally open themselves up like trump has to question the legality of such “moves” for instance firing comey...yeah he is in his right to do so but look what that open....

Expose your entire team b/c you want to exercise your powers, brehs :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yo, Betsy DeVos has as many problems as any man in government.

What Obama won't say because he can't say it is that we need to elect more non-white people. Then again, Ajit Pai...
yup ajit pai, betsy devos, ben carson, tim scott, etc. prove that no one should make a blanket statement (even in jest) about electing/appointing more women and minorities because that's too broad a brush. we need to elect/appoint decent people like him.